"Jean! (Y/n)!" Sasha says as she and Connie hold out their hands as we come closer.

"Grab on!" Connie shouts as we push up faster with more gas.

Sasha hangs over more as I extend my hand towards her.

'Dear Sasha Blouse,'

*GRAB*

"Argh!" Sasha grunts as our fingertips finally meet.

'I know you're not going to see this for another day, being as you're too busy eating.'

I smile as she pulls me up into the warm ship.

*BUMP*

"What the hell!" I shout as I see Jean sitting, towering over me.

"You were in the way!" He shouts as Sasha giggles.

'By the time you read this, I have a feeling you'll see a dark rain cloud hanging over Jean's head.'

"Tch...Who'd left?" Jean asks Connie as I scootch to a nearby wall, resting.

"Still waiting for Lima Squad," Connie says as Sasha relaxes with her gun next to her side.

"As far as we know, there are six casualties," Sasha says as my eyes widen.

'Look after him for me while I'm gone, across the sea...He's gonna need you.'

"I see...Shit!" Jean curses under his breath with his head down.

*SHUFFLE*

"(Y/n)," I hear someone say as I slowly look up to a familiar punchable face.

"Oh! Pom-... Floch," I correct as he huffs.

'Speaking of looking after someone. I look up to you, Sasha...For being that type of person who has fight in their heart but still takes everyone in, no matter who they are.'

"6 casualties is nothing compared to how much damage we've done!" Floch shouts as his hard look softens.

"It's a huge victory!! The New Eldian Empire's first battle ends in a victory!!" Floch shouts to all the soldiers behind him as he holds his fist up into the air.

"Yeah!!!" Everyone shouts as I smile.

'I remember, you're the one who broke my tough shell for the first time in a while. 847, remember? Splitting the potato into not so equal bits, making me a laughing mess. That was the first time I had laughed in two years.'

"Tonight, we celebrate in honor of our six fallen heroes!" Soldiers dance around as Connie gets up, while Sasha takes his place, looking down.

'Or how you would steal meat every one in a while...I regret not eating it with you. I regret it every day...'

"First battle, huh? How many fights until the end? Just how many have to die?" Jean mutters as Sasha adjusts her gun, closer to her face.

I look up to Connie who bends down and grabs Sasha and Jean in for a group hug.

"Anyways, I'm just glad we survived again!" Connie says as I smile at the trio.

'But, then again, it's not like I'll be gone forever. I'll be back, I'll tell you about all the treats I've gotten to taste and whatnot.'

Connie opens his eyes towards me and smiles, "Well, you just gonna four-wheel or?" Connie asks as Sasha grabs my arm and pulls me into the hug.

'Having a kind heart like yours doesn't get forgotten...I wonder how you do it, Sasha.'