School! Fuck. I had totally forgot all about school. I jump up from the bed and look for another way out. Damn. There's only two ways out. The door or the window. I have no choice. . . I am not climbing out the window with this headache. I take a deep breath and walk over to the door. Quickly before I hesitate, I open the door.

The woman standing there, who I assume is the naked girls mother, mouth falls down slightly with confusion. "Who on earth are you!?"

"I'm . . . Your imagination," I whisper in a ghostly tone, not sure of what to say.

Her eyes widen and she screams, "Burt!"

"Shhh!" I hush. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I have no idea where I am and to be honest I'm a bit scared and I don't want any trouble and plus I got mean headache! Please, just let me leave."

"Run," she growls. "Before my husband gets out of the bathroom."

Without even having to think about it, I find myself sprinting out the front door. I take deep heavy breaths before I continue running. But as I was running, someone ran into me and tackled me down into the grass. Instead of screaming, I groaned in pain from my headache.

But it was just Ryan.

"Bro!" He laughs. "You ran out of there faster than a cheetah!"

"Seriously," someone's laughs.

I look up from the grass and see Demi standing over us. "What the hell are you two doing here?!"

"Do you even know where 'here' is?" Demi snickers.

"No," I mumble.

"The Jeffersons residence," Ryan smirks.

Oh, no. . . My mother is friends with Mrs.Jefferson.

"So did you wake up to sleeping beauty?" Demi says with a wink.

"Yeah, where is she?" Ryan asks.

"You mean the naked girl sleeping next to me who. . . Fell off the bed?"

"The what!?" They both yell in unison.

"Wait how do you know there was a girl there?" I ask suspiciously. "Don't tell me you guys..."

"Well on the bright side you're still a virgin," she mumbles.

"How's that a bright side?" Ryan mocks her.

She glares at him. "Because you fucking moron, he's saving himself for Selena."

Uh . . . I'm not sure if I should argue against that. I don't want her to hit me and make my headache worse.

"Where is Selena?" I ask.

"Yeah . . . The thing is um. . . Ryan and I wanted to prank you both so we thought we put you in the same bedroom of Hisses house because Ryan hooked up with her but . . . Apparently we didn't put you in the same room." Demi mumbles while avoiding eye contact.

I sigh. "And why would you guys do that?"

"We kinda wanted you guys to think y'all had sex but . . . I mean we were drunk as fuck so you can't expect drunk people to do everything right." Ryan chuckles dumbfounded.

"Wait that doesn't tell me where Selena is!?"

And right on que, Selena walks out of the Jeffersons house holding onto her head.

Demi bites down on her lip. "Dude, she's gonna fucking kill us," she mumbles to Ryan.

"Should we run?" Ryan whispers to back.