EXO Kris: My So Not Fairytale (R)

Idol: Kris / Wu Yi Fan

Group: Fromer EXO, now an actor

Type: Fantasy smut

Dedicated/Requested: @SaiyanGirlHaruka

Name: YOUR POV

{Enjoy!!~~~}

~~~~♡♡♡~~~~~♡♡♡~~~~~

YOUR POV

Tonight was a rather cold night, I got out of school really late because we have a big test next week. Staying really late at school isn't as scary as other students would think. The reason why it's not scary because a lot of students actually stays at school really late. Especially when tests are coming.

It was around 10 p.m. already, my friends and I finally decided to call it a night. We all head home but I was walking out of our school gate, I saw Mr. Cold guy, his name is Kris.

He was Mr. Cold guy who didn't want to be involved with anyone in school except his "group." They are always together and they mostly keep everything to themselves. No one really knows about personal things about them. The only thing everybody knows is that, they are very smart, athletic, and snobby! Since they don't talk to anyone else.

"(Y/N) Let's walk together!" My best friend Sohyun ran to me and held my shoulders. But she accidentally squeezed my shoulders which caused me to wailed in pain.

"Oh!" Sohyun let go, "Mianhe bestie!" She bowed to you. "It's ok. I think I just got scared" I smile. I looked back to start walking but it's weird, I saw Kris staring at me with irritated eyes.

I just shook it off and walked straight pass him. I heard him scoffed when I walk pass him. I looked to my side and saw him giving me a smirk.

Jerk...

I looked back and just kept walking home. Since it's winter, the skies gets darker faster.

"Ok, I'll see you tomorrow ok? Walk home safely and walk faster!" Sohyun said as she entered the gate to her house. "Alright bye!"

My house was five more blocks away from her house, and I had to walk it alone. I hated walking alone during winter times because my street didn't believe in lights. There was only one light post but it was even strong. So I had to use my phone flashlight to see.

"My neighborhood doesn't believe in lights" I mumbled trying to keep myself calm. But it dodn't help as I heard thet bushes moved. I turned around but nothing was there. So I tried walking faster but then someone grabbed my arm and stopped me.

I turned around and met a pair of scary red eyes. "Who... who are you?" I wanted to run but I was to scared to even move. As if my legs or my whole body just didn't function. I was trying to see his face but the darkness was on his side. I knew he was a guy because the way his eyes were so fierce and the power of his hands that was holding my arm.

"Please... don't kill me..." I couldn't but cry. I closed my eyes and just let my tears flow down like crazy.

After that, he twisted me around and pressed him chest on my back. He leaned forward and tilted my head a little to the side. I felt his breathe on my neck, he sniffed it before licking me.

I shivered in fear. "What... AHHHH!" I couldn't finish my sentence due to a strong pain on my neck. His teeth dig deep on my neck, I could feel my blood dripping down. His grip tightened every second he drank more of me.

SHIT! He's a vampire... wait vampire doesn't exist...

I'm gonna die right now..

I don't want to die yet!