ramen

"are you my project partner?" Said the boy with the blonde Mohawk.

"Uh, yeah... My names Y/n, your Riki right?"

"Yeah, just call me Nendou!" Says Nendou.

"Nice to meet you Nendou." I said.

"Nice to meet you too...uh..."

"Y/n..." I said.

"Oh okay! Nice to meet you too Y/n!" He smiled. "So what's our project about?"

"We have to make a working robot." I explained.

"ohhhh okay! Lets get started!" He exclaimed.

Me and Nendou began to make sketches for the robot. We had to buy our robots pieces on our own and build them at home. But we could make the sketches here at school. At PK academy.

I transferred here like a month ago and haven't talked to anyone, because I didn't like approaching people.

Don't get me wrong I liked talking to people and making friends, I just wanted someone to make friends with me, because its always so nerve wrecking approaching someone and asking to be their friend, only to get rejected by them.

I hope that this Nendou guy could ask me to be his friend... Eh it'll probably never happen don't get your hopes up Y/n..

||time skip||

The Bell rang and I had put the blueprints for the robot in my bag. I was about to leave until I heard my name being called, so I stopped and turned around.

"Hey, Y/n do you want to get ramen with me and my buddies?" Nendou asked.

'am I finally going to have some friends?!?'  I thought

"oh, uh... Sure!" I said with a big smile. He smiled back and we walked to our next class. Surprisingly we had the same class and I sat in front of him.

"Oh Cool we have the same class!" He exclaimed. We began talking and making small talk until the teacher came.

*Saiki POV*

I walked into my next class only to see Nendou talking to this h/c haired girl. How did he even manage to get a girl to talk to him?

I sat in my seat next to the girl because that's where I sat. Hopefully Nendou doesn't notice me.

"Saiki! Hey buddy!"

'dammit...'

The h/c haired girl turned to look at me then looked back at Nendou.

"who's that?" she asked Nendou.

"that's my best friend Saiki! Saiki introduce yourself to my new friend!" he told me.

'Kusuo Saiki.' I said using my telepathy. I saw the girl look confused.

'how's his mouth not moving? I must be seeing things...' I heard her thoughts.

"my name is y/n l/n, just call me y/n though." I just nodded.

'he looks like he doesn't want to be talked to so I guess ill leave him be...' I heard her think again.

Wow, first time someone has ever acknowledged that. She seems interesting..

"Saiki, y/n is coming with us to get ramen after school!"

'not "us" just you and Kaidou... If I can escape which I probably can't.' I thought to myself.

'ramen sound so good right now! And I really hope they serve coffee jelly I haven't had that in so long!' I heard Y/n think. My head shot towards her at the mention of coffee jelly.