Astor

The 11 students of Stonewall Charter sat in the living room of thier current abode

The 11 students of Stonewall Charter sat in the living room of thier current abode. thinking about how to escape.

Jimin was pacing around the room in deep thought. Yoongi was sitting on the big sofa chair, rocking every now and then.

Jungkook, Jennie, Hobi and Namjoon were sprawled on the sofa while V, Lisa, Jin, Jisoo and Rosé on the carpeted floor.

"Will you stop pacing around the goddamn room. You're giving me a headache" Jungkook grumbled.

Jimin rolled his eyes, but nevertheless sat down beside Taehyung.

"Any ideas anyone?" Rosé asked hopefully. They had spent atleast an hour thinking about how to get outta there but it was to no avail.

Everyone shook their heads in denial.

"We're never gonna be able to escape this place if we keep on wasting our time like this" Lali remarked, looking at everyone in the room as she stood up.

"You got a better idea?" RM mocked looking up at the girl who had just stood up.

Lisa just sat back down to her original position which was between V and Jisoo.

Everyone continued thinking in pin drop silence...

....till they heard a jingling sound and green light and small particles of green dust flying around in a tornado form right in front of them.

All the 11 students only thought one thing

This can't be good.

As the history of unfortunate events had taught them-

Whenever you see green light, something new and dangerous is coming your way.

The zooming Turning speed of the little green tornado kept increasing as time passed by. But finally it started to come to rest.

The tornado was gone but it seemed to have left behind something or well someone. It was an animal but none of them could figure out what it was. It had the body of a young bear and the beak of a platypus. Affectionate eyes of a puppy and size off a baby bunny. All of them wondered what it was.

"It's a baby niffler" Min Yoongi uttered in pure amazement as he started nearing the fragile being.

A baby Niffler

Everyone just looked at the being in natural awe

"His feet are sorta wierd" Taehyung commented.

"His eyes are wierder" Jisoo replied, eyeing the niffler from head to toe.

"You humans know I can hear you, right?" Suddenly said the niffler. Gaining overtone attention from everyone.

"The rat speaks!" Exclaimed Rosé with her eyes wide in astonishment and horror.

"Yeah dumbass, and I listen too" The niffler replied nonchalantly, shrugging his non existent shoulders.

"Pfft imagine being roasted by a.. unknown half magical creature" Jimin scoffed.

"Yeah ok. Let's cut to the chase, shall we?" started the Namjoon. "Who the hell are you?"

"Your new best friend, who is going to help to find your purpose"

"Yeah and I am a ninja turtle. Cut the crap dude, why the hell are we here?" Questioned a very frustrated Namjoon, sarcasm dripping from each word he said.

"But tell me, what do you know about this place?" Replied the niffler in his obnoxiously calm voice.

Nothing. The answer to his question was nothing. But none of them were are able to voice it out.

"Exactly what I thought"

"Now, would you rather follow me so I could give you a little information about this place. Or stay in this room for ages thinking how to get out of here?" The niffler put forward scornfully.

After a brief moment of silence. Hoseok finally spoke.

"Ok, please tell us everything we need to know. Starting with where the hell are we?"

"You're in the beautifully breathtaking Isles Of Ellesmere and my name is Astor" Replied the niffler. Not gonna lie the name was pretty impressive.

The others waited for a moment for "Astor" to countinue but the latter only stared at them with a blank expression.

"Yeah, and that's all I can tell you now" Stated Astor.

"What? You're absolutely no help then" Rosé scoffed and rubbed her temples.

"Well, you wouldn't say that when you discover your super powers" Said Astor, with joy in his eyes. It was like he had been waiting for this day to come all along.

"Our powers? Listen mister you've got it all wrong. We're 11 normal kids from high school. We weren't supposed to find this box in the first place, it was a complete accident. We don't belong here" Jennie rambled truthfully.

"I can't believe I'm saying this... but for the first time I agree with her" Taehyung chaffed at the brunette.

"Well, it was not an accident. It's called destiny. You all were destined to be here. Now before you all say something pessimistic, we're going to the Cerevaux where you can finally find your core powers" announced Astor.

No one had time to react after that as Astor just snapped his little fingers almost as little as Jimin's.

And WHOOSH they all dissapeared.

While bolt just stood there, his eyes wide in jealousy. He was feeling replaced and left out.

From that moment on Astor had gained one enemy; The one and only Bolt.