𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

Start from the beginning

"Y-yes." I smiled politely and got back to my seat. "Need anything?"

"I was hoping if you could come to my office for a second, Miss. Parker?" He answered with a panty-dropping smile.

"Uh...of course." I stood up from my chair, throwing glares at Ember to shut the fuck up. We silently walked towards the elevator and waited until we reached the last floor where his office was at. Lorenzo sent me a wink before he closed the door to his office which we were now inside of.

"Why did you call me here for?" I asked. This was much more unprofessional than the time Aaron had called me to his office. Even though the things he said weren't very professional, he still made me sit in front of his desk as he sat behind it. However with Lorenzo we were standing face to face, the gesture much more emotional than with Aaron's.

"I thought it was a good time for you to show me how sorry you are for leaving me in the club." He placed a hand on my cheek, caressing my face with his knuckles.

"I thought I would be the one deciding when that time would come." I fired confidently. "However, I feel like now could be a good time." I smiled innocently.

I was sure I was going to get fired by HR one of this days.

I grabbed Lorenzo's face before he could said anything and planted my lips against his. I got on my tippy toes so I could reach his height better, and Lorenzo planted both of his hands on my waist, pushing my body onto his.

We started kissing harder, more frantic, our tongues added to the mix—dancing with each other. However I did not feel what I was expecting. My body didn't fill with goosebumps like it did when Aaron was torturing me. I didn't feel like he had all my control in his hand and was squeezing it by the second like I did with Aaron.

So I pulled away.

"I-"

"You didn't feel anything." Lorenzo cut me off.

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay. I didn't feel anything either." He said looking down ashamed.

"Oh."

"I'm not saying you're not hot, cause you definitely are. But-"

"But I'm not the one." I answered for him.

"Yes." He sighed. "I'm not the one either, aren't I?"

"I'm not searching for the one right now." I answered truthfully. I really am not, but it seemed that Lorenzo was. "But not." I added.

"You still-"

Lorenzo was cut off by the door suddenly opening. The air left my lips when I watched Aaron enter through that same door, looking at us with furrowed eyebrows and clenched jaw.

"I'm sorry, did I interrupt anything?" He said with a menacing tone, looking from me to Lorenzo and back at me. I was sure what we had been doing was obvious, from our disheveled hair, to our red plump lips.

"No, it's okay. I was just leaving." I said and threw both of the men a polite smile before leaving Lorenzo's office.

❥❥❥❥❥❥

AARON

I knew what I had done was wrong. I knew what I had done was out of pure evil and frustration. I didn't feel with Carina what I felt with Madison. She was not her, as much as I wished she was. And seeing the disgust in Madison's face had made me regret everything.

But she didn't have to come at me like that. She didn't have to look like that when I entered Lorenzo's office. She looked so just-fucked I had to stop myself from destroying the whole office and hurting her body like I knew she liked. I didn't see regret in her eyes like I had however. She didn't regret anything, and that was what angered me the most.

Her body was mine, her control and trust were mine to crush and use. And she had given it away. Taken it from my own two hands like I didn't care about having it, when in reality it was the best thing someone had ever given me.

Although the hurt still lingered in my body, and the regret of the things I had done out of jealousy, I knew what I had to do. She could try to battle and anger me, but in that moment, I was the Master. And she was the whore.

I'm back from my trip and back with a new chapter

I'm back from my trip and back with a new chapter. I'm not sure if I like this chapter, but I'll probably not change it because I'm lazy. I do however like the last part and can't wait for what will happen.

QOTC: Do you think what Madison did was wrong? Do you think that what Aaron did was wrong?

QBIB(Question Because I'm Bored): What is the thing that you want most in life? A really deep and difficult question I must say. Honestly, I want so many things, but right now I just want everything to work out for me in the future and be successful in another country.

Have a great future,

Mart♛