"Last weekend.", Rossi answered nonchalantly, "Aaron?"

"I have no clue. Probably not since college."

"JJ?"

"When Spence and Atti got engaged."

After some pointless, half-comprehendible conversation that was clouded with giggles, snacks were passed around. JJ, Garcia, and Atti leaned towards sweeter snacks. Like, rice crispy treats, or Oreos, or pop-tarts. Reid with his usual bag of pretzels. Derek with hot Cheetos. And Rossi and Hotch with Doritos.

Atticus reached for some of Spencer's pretzels and he swatted her hand away, "Are you--fine, I don't any of your fucking pretzels anyway bitch."

He kissed her cheek as she leaned farther away from him, "No! I'm sorry. You can have some."

"That's what I thought.", she exhaled slowly, "I'm high as fuck right now. I did not expect to be this fucked up.", she laughed.

Hotch looked around, "I barely even know what is going on right now."

"Holy shit! We broke Hotch!", Emily was practically doubled over laughing.

Atticus is definitely the chatty type. Eventually going on a rant about those little ice cream Dibs, "Whoever made those is fucking genius. Little bite-sized ice cream covered in chocolate. Are you fucking kidding? It's like little bites of joy. Seriously, whoever made those absolute fucking genius.", she looked at Spence, "Are you sure you didn't come up with those?"

"No, I didn't make them, Att."

"Are you lying?"

"Atti, I can assure you that if I made those, which I didn't, I would tell you."

Penelope eventually sparked a pineapple on pizza debate. Att, JJ, and Emily agreed that again, that shit is genius. Hotch, Derek, Rossi disagreed. And Penelope and Spencer claimed they could go either way. Atticus started mindlessly humming, Spencer subconsciously joining in before he started talking about highschool. To which, she had a lot to say.

"Getting bullied for being a genius is the dumbest thing I've ever fucking heard. How is anyone benefiting from that? Why didn't they just ask you to do their fucking homework or something? That's what people did to me."

"Yeah, but you were somewhat around their age and you were cool."

She laughed at his claim, "That and my brothers beat the shit out of some kid who fucked with me with a baseball bat. And I played music at their parties. And I was strung the fuck out like 90% of my high school career.", they all looked at her blankly, "Again, I'm from the fucking ghetto. You have to establish your rank."

"Jesus Christ."

"What the fuck."

"I have led a very interesting life so far. That's not even the half of it."

"What the hell were you like in college?"

"Ooh, real bad. I honestly don't know how I didn't get kicked out of Harvard.", she giggled, "I would do shrooms any time I had a creative writing assignment. I would throw parties in my dorm, which was even worse because I was only 16. Did a lot of Percocet and drank a shit ton of lean."

"Can you guys believe she told me she wants to get sober?"

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing. I'm confident that you can do it. If there's anything I've learned in the past four years, it's to never underestimate you."

"Damn right."