Camila grabbed her phone to see her saved blueprint of Miami U, she was used to not seek help from the others, it's one of her many trainings, to be independent and solved things on her own way.

'80 meters to the right then a left 100 meters,' and she nodded, 'so, that will be the registrar's office,' then she stuffed her phone back on her black leather jacket. Then she heard a noise and in the distance a group of football men circling around to whomever that poor man for them to hit on but her nose flared because it's not a man, but a woman, blonde woman. She looked around and no one dares to help the woman, they are just looking, but there's one man doubting if he will help the woman or not, he was clenching his fists and she saw that he was about to take a step so she made the move first and approached the football players. She began to hear the murmurs when she approached them. She halted near the #12 jersey and touch his shoulder, it look back at her and gave her a cold stare. Before the #12 make a move she halted him by kicking his groin and it make him groan and knelt to the ground, because of it she grab the other football players' attention and gave her a cold stare.

"Pick your own size, will you?"

"What is it to you huh mushroom?"

Camila is only 5 foot 2 in height, she may be small but she's dangerous.

And the other men laughed.

Camila sighed and said, "move back before I hit this football ball in one of you, you don't want to follow that man right? If I were you before his balls crushed, take him to the clinic and leave the woman alone."

Their jaws are clenching and also their fists because their mate is groaning and crying.

"You're new here, aren't you?"

"What is it to you? You will bully me? Go on and let's see who will back out and regret it all in the end," she said mockingly.

"Well then, mushroom, welcome to hell."

Camila smirked, "if you don't know I came from hell, the devil himself reserved a seat for me there, a special seat and you are just my followers," and she saw him tightened his jaws.

"Come on guys," he said with clenched teeth, "let's take him to the clinic."

She watched them walking away while she stuff her both hands on her black leather jacket then she bend her knees down looking at the scared blonde woman.

"Hey, are you okay?"

"Please... don't hurt me... I beg you..."

Camila's jaw tightened when she heard her pleas, "don't worry, I will not hurt you and they already gone."

The woman looked up, her face stained with tears and looked around, the brunette woman was right, "w-what did you do...?"

"Scaring them away."

"Are you crazy?! They might come back to you! You shouldn't have helped me."

"And you think it'll help me, letting them bully you?" and she shook her head, "if these idiots watching us, letting you getting bullied then they are crazier than me," and she heard the students rant at her and she smiled, not caring one bit.

"Why? Why are you doing this? Why did you help me?"

"I wanted to, is that wrong?"

And the blonde woman slowly shook her head, "they will come back to you, are you not afraid."

"And I will let them come to me," and she handed her hanky towards the blonde woman.

The blonde woman stared at the hanky and slowly reached for it and wipe her tear stained face, "thank you, you're new here, am I right?"