Chapter 26 - Happiness and It's You

Warning: this contains violence and sexual act and strong language.

Viewer Discretion is advised.

It was a cold, breezing night at Pallet Town.
It was 8 PM that time.

Serena returned at Ash's home, once she entered the house, she can see Ash's mother was sleeping at the living room on the couch.

She then can see Ash was chopping down some vegetables at the kitchen counter.
Serena sneakily walked behind him, Ash could not notice this as he was getting distracted.

When Ash was done cutting the vegetables he then placed them inside a container and then put them inside a fridge.

Ash then rested his arms on the kitchen counter, when he's not noticing someone who was behind him.. Ash said to himself "I wonder what does Misty think of me?.." Ash quietly said. "Hopefully she's alright."

Serena could hear the concern in his voice and didn't want Ash to talk about Misty anymore, she then unexpectedly spoke to Ash "Hi, Ash!"

Ash got surprised as he jumped and turned around and could see Serena smiling with her arms behind her back.

"Serena!" Ash was stammering. "Y-You scared me!"

Serena giggled at Ash and she hugged him to apologise.

She pulled back from the hug, then Ash questioned her "Where have you been? I was worried."

Seeing Ash worried about Serena made her heart feel warmth and soft. She then replied "I was busy doing something.."

"Oh OK.." Ash replied.

He was going to go wake up his mother but then Serena stopped him by grabbing Ash's shoulders.

Ash had a confused look and asked Serena "What is it Serena? Did you want to talk about something?"

Serena shook her head with a smile, but then her hands snaked down his waist, touching his groin area now.

She then unbuckled his belt, removing it. Then unzipping his pants, pulling it down.

Ash had a worried face, he was worried that if his mother caught them in a sexual act, she would scold him.

"Serena! Wait-" Ash whispered.

But Serena hushed him by kissing him on the lips. Once Ash's pants were pulled down, she then removed his boxers too, revealing his erect 7-inch cock.

Serena pulled back from the kiss and can see Ash was speechless, his eyes were sparkling.
She giggled at this sight of him and then kneeled down, as her hands explore his cock, touching every skin of it.

Serena was stroking his cock, and the other hand was rubbing his balls.

Ash was looking back and forth at Serena and his mother, he then whispered "Serena.. I would love to do this but, my mother would not be happy about this."

Serena looked up at Ash and replied with a smile "It's OK, Ashy. We won't wake her up if we kept quiet."

Serena then winked at Ash and began to put his cock inside her mouth, sucking every inch of his skin.

Ash moaned at this, making Serena motivated to do more, she was swirling her tongue inside her mouth. She was taking his length even deeper in her mouth, sucking all of it.

Serena then pulled a hair strand back her ear as she thought "Mmmm...It's so warm and hard.."

She then picked up her pace, sucking Ash's cock even faster.