Chapter 13 - Things Gets Intense

Warning: this contains violence and strong language.

Viewer Discretion is advised.

10 PM at Luminous City.

Tierno arrived at the Luminous City's gym, and went to the elevator and arrived at the entrance of the gym, and knocked at the door. Then a speaker from top, spoke, "I'm sorry, the gym is closed at Sunday's. Come back tomorrow!"

Tierno replied, "Hey, Clemont! It's me, I need to tell you something!"

Clemont saw Tierno from the camera and opened the door for him.

Clemont appeard in front of the door and lead Tierno to his room. Tierno and Clemont sat down at the sofa and Tierno began to spoke,

"Clemont, I hope you don't mind me at all." Tierno smiled sheepishly.

Clemont replied, "It's fine, I was busy trying to test my Electrifying-Evil invention."

Tierno chuckled, "Yeah! I can tell. By the way, your mouth.."

Clemont looked down and his hand moves towards his face and told him, "It's a long story.."

Tierno guessed that it has something to do with Serena since she told him that Serena tortured Clemont by cutting his mouth.

Clemont asked Tierno, "So, what brings you here, Tierno?"

Tierno got snapped out of his mind, and looked at him and said, "Well, I've been thinking about becoming a inventor like you, and I would like to get inspired by your inventions! So, can I take a closer look at your "Electrifying-Evil" thingy?"

Clemont got up from his sofa and nodded and turned away from Tierno and told him, "Hold on, it's malfunctioning a bit, let me fix it.."

Tierno then said, "Got it." then sneakily stood up and sneak behind him and grabbed something from his bag and it was a chloroform and a tissue. He applied the chloroform to the tissue and he quickly placed the chloroformed-tissue at Clemont's nose and he began struggle, he was grabbing Tierno's arm but then his body gave up and fainted.

Clemont fainted at Tierno's arms, and Tierno smiled at this and said, "Serena will be so proud of me!"

He grabbed Clemont's body and placed him inside a large bag, and zipping the cover of it, covering Clemont. He grabbed the large bag and left the gym. Outside now, he went to his car and placed the large bag to the back of his car. Then he drove off to the shore.

__________________

Tierno arrived at the shore, stopping his car by the side of the road and opened the back of his car and grabbed the large bag with Clemont inside of it. He then placed the large bag at the ledge, almost close to falling off to the ocean. Serena approached Tierno and smiled at him and said,

"Good job, Tierno.. I'm so proud!" Serena then hugged him and Tierno couldn't help but blush and said to her,

"It's no problem, Serena!" He then zipped down the large bag, and grabbed Clemont out of it and Serena tied Clemont with a rope and tied him to an anvil so that he could not swim up.

Serena pushed Clemont off the ledge and as Clemont fall, he was about to touch the ocean, but he was stopped because the anvil hasn't fallen there with him yet. Clemont began to woke up and could see down him that, there is ocean surrounding around him!

Serena giggled at him, "Finally awoke, Clemmy?"