Chapter 23 - Loving You More

Warning: this contains violence and sexual act and strong language.

The following image will contain a lot of blood.

Viewer Discretion is advised.

It was 4 PM in the afternoon.
Serena and Ash arrived at Pallet town.
Both of them entered Ash's house and rested at the living room by sitting on one of the couches.

Delia came by and said, "Welcome home, guys! I'm going to make dinner." she then smiled at them and could see Ash and Serena nodded.

As Delia was going to the kitchen,
Serena followed her and said "Hold on, Mrs Ketchum. I'll help you." said with a smile.

Delia sweatdropped because she liked how Serena is kind, so she replied back "Sure, dear!"

After a few minutes of making dinner, Delia was waiting for the pot to stop boiling.
For Serena, she was cutting some vegetables with a kitchen knife.

Serena's mind lingered at the incident earlier as she thought "I'm going to make
Misty suffer for sure, I can't let her touch my Ash again."

She was feeling jealous again thinking of Misty, her mind was clouded with violent thoughts and was thinking about how to kill her in various ways.

After Serena was done with cutting the vegetables she placed them inside the cookig pot that was still boiling.

-TIMESKIP-

They've finished their dinner and the dishes were cleaned and dried up.
Ash and Serena went upstairs at the bedroom, and Delia was watching TV with Mr Mime.

As Delia was watching TV, there was a news going on Kalos. Reporting some dead bodies found at somebody's apartment.

Delia was shivering from fear, as she said "Kalos sure is dangerous... I'm glad Ash made it alive."

She turned her head and looked at her Pokemon, Mr Mime.
Mr Mime was already sleeping, so she sighed and decided to take a nap at the couch for a while.

__________________

Ash and Serena were at the bedroom upstairs, having sex again.
They were at 15 minutes in at their sexual intercourse.

"Ah, Aah! Ashy..! More.." moaned Serena.

Ash already came inside her minutes ago and, right now they were both doing a missionary position.
Both were moaning loud, and then Serena Kalos kissed Ash very deeply, and could make out some muffled moans.

After 3 minutes, Serena pulled out and moaned out "Ah! Ah, I-I feel like c-cumming soon..Ah-Ashy..!"

Ash looked at Serena, with so much lust in her eyes and kissed her chin and asked "Already?"

Serena could only respond moaning, Ash was penetrating her deeply, hitting her G-spot. Her pussy was beginning to leak out from outside.

When Ash was hitting her womb inside, it could make some wet sounds because of Serena's wetness or Ash's semen inside her.

Serena then closed her eyes and gripped on Ash's shoulder tightly as she said "I-I'm c-cumming! Aahh! I'm cumming all over your.. b-big cock.."

As she said that, she was already squirting out a lot, Ash pulled out inside her and could see that she was still squirting out her woman-cum.

"Aaahh..! Th-This feels.. so g-good!" Serena was still shaking from the intense pleasure.

Ash was amazed to see how much Serena came, and could see the bed was soaking wet.
When she finished, Serena panted for a while.