Chapter 12 - Seeking Help

Warning: this contains A LOT of sexual act and a small bit of violence.

Viewer Discretion is advised.

12 PM at Luminous City.

Serena took a bus and arrived at Luminous City, finally reached her destination. She then got off the bus and was now walking around the cities, trying to go home. She was walking through a street and the left side of the street, she can see a huge park with a river, the park was populated with Pokemon and humans, playing around.

Serena walked to the park, and could see a familiar figure, it was Clemont! Serena then hid behind a public restroom's wall, and she could see Clemont was inventing something and then testing it on a dummy.

The machine he invented looked like some kind of ray-gun, it looks like it electrifies things. Clemont then aimed at the dummy with his ray-gun and then pulled the trigger, it started to electrify the dummy. He then pulled back from the dummy and said,

"Hahaha! This could work after all! I'll call this... "Electrifying-Evil!" I'm definitely thinking that, this is a success."

Serena had a blank face and did doubted something about Clemont, she did not trust him at all. Serena wished to herself, "I should've killed him.. he's going to take away Ash!"

Serena then quickly run back to Miette's apartment. However, someone was following her all the way to Vaniville Town.

"It's a good thing that I've followed her, I could track her down and kill that Ash Ketchum. Though, not today, I'll plan it someday." Calem said.

Calem was at the station, and he planned what he's going to do today. He thought of buying a weapon that kill Ash. So then, he went to a hardware store and try to find some things.

__________________

(LEMON WILL START HERE)

Serena finally returned to the apartment and opened the door then closed it behind her, and went to the living room and saw Ash was sitting at the couch, sleeping.

Serena smiled then sat beside him and hugged his arm. Ash suddenly woke up and got surprised that Serena was there now.

Serena giggled, "Did I scare you?"

Ash nervously nodded.

Serena then grabbed his hand and said to him, "Let's relax at the bedroom, it's been a long day for me, Ashy."

Serena lead Ash to the bedroom and then suddenly pushed him down at the bed, he was laying down, and Serena had a seductive smile and crawled to him and said, "I want you, Ashy.."

She then rolled Ash's shirt up and she started to lick his stomach, up to his chest.

"A-Ah..! Serena.." Ash moaned.

Serena then started to remove her hat and vest and threw it away and landed on the floor, she then rolled down her dress at her waist then pulled it away and threw it to the rest of the clothes, leaving only her bra and panties.

Serena hugged Ash tightly, pressing against her breasts towards his chest, Serena said to him, "Oh Ashy, what should I do? I'm becoming too pervy.."

Ash gulped, nervously sweating now then suddenly, Serena unhooked her bra and panties, then she unzipped Ash's pants and pulled them off, then his boxers too.

She then held his cock and aim it against her pussy and started to enter it.

Serena was jumping up and down at his cock, closing her eyes with her mouth wide, "Ah! Ah! Ah! A-Ashy...!"