Chapter 19 - Manipulation and Love

Warning: this contains violence and sexual act.

Viewer Discretion is advised.

It was 2 PM in the afternoon, at Luminous City.

Tierno was walking through Luminous City, he then finally came in front of a building, Miette's apartment. Tierno went to the elevator and got to her floor.

Tierno finally arrived in front of the door, where Miette lives.

He knocked on the door. No response came.

He ringed the doorbell. No response came again.

Tierno shouted out, "Miette? Are you in there? We gotta talk about something!"

No response still.

Tierno felt like giving up and was about to walk away but when suddenly, he could hear someone opened the door-lock.

Tierno turned around and could see the door was slightly opened.
He let himself in, the apartment looked so dark and cold. He couldn't see Miette anywhere, but when he saw a suspicious room opened, he went inside.

When he went inside the room, his eyes widened and gasped, covering his mouth and his nose.

It was Miette's body, laying dead there.

Tierno felt very scared and he approached the body, slowly.

"Mi-Miette? The hell happened..?" Tierno cried out.

Tierno kept covering his nose, because of the exotic, stinky smell from the blood.

"Wait a minute, if she's dead... Then who opened the door!?"

Tierno turned around and could see Serena behind him, who just closed the door, leaving the two of them inside the room.

Serena had a smiling face showing, then she said, "Welcome, Tierno. Do you like the design?" she giggled.

Tierno was shaking, though he was guilty for taking part of kidnapping Clemont, he regretted it so much.
He then took a step forward, and said,

"Serena.. is it okay if.. you stop this violence? I know that I took part of it but, I realized that you were only using me, like Clemont told me!" Tierno said with a shaking voice, because he was scared of what's going to occur.

Serena hummed and thought about it, she replied, "Hmmm, no. This world is too cruel for me and Ash's paradise, and anyone who just destroys it, deserves to get killed."

Tierno then replied with anger, "Then, I'm going to save Ash from it! Not you! You're a devil like Clemont said! He told me that you murdered, Shauna!!"

Serena looked at Tierno, surprised. She didn't expect him to know about Shauna's death, so she laughed.

Tierno was getting unnerved, he was sweating a lot.

"Wh-What's so funny?"

Serena kept on laughing, giggling at Tierno.

"Hahaha! It's just that, I thought that you were here to help me, but when you said that I was 'using you' well, that's true!" Serena kept on laughing, she walked towards Tierno slowly then continued,

"Yes, I did killed Shauna. She was going to destroy my paradise with Ash, don't you think that's just too cruel?" she pouted at Tierno.

Tierno was heavily breathing and couldn't move, he wanted to escape.

Serena then held his face with her hand, caressing his cheek.

"You are such a nice boy, Tierno.. you've protected and helped me ever since we were kids." Serena leaned her face towards Tierno a bit closer.