17

Jacob leads me into this barn type house and i look around.

I see a few people standing around in the living room.

"This is Leah and Seth Clearwater" Jacob says as he points to two people in the room as he keeps his other hand behind my back.

"Hi" I say as they nod at me

"And this is Quil and Embry"

I wave to them and they nod at me.

It's a bit awkward after that

"Umm, do you want a drink?" The person i think is Seth asks me.

"No, i'm fine thanks"

"Come and sit down next to me on the couch" Leah says and i glance at Jacob as he nods

"The boys and i are going to do some work outside, i'll come and get you later" Jacob says and i nod.

When most of the boys have left the room, Leah starts to talk to me.

"I've been told that you want to join the pack?" Leah asks and i nod

"Yes, i..i was attacked by.. someone last night and i think it was because they thought i was a rogue, so yes, i would like to join this pack, so i can be with Jacob"

"You really like Jacob don't you?" Leah asks

I nod, blushing 

"As long as Jacob wants the same, i will put in a good word for you" She says as she smiles at me.

"It was actually Jacobs idea, i didn't know what to expect when i came here. I recognised who was the Luna and the Alpha straight away because of your smells, but other then that, i have no idea where i would stand in the pack" I say, truthfully.

"I bet you got warned to be careful around me, didn't you?" She asks

"Jacob did say.. something" I say

She laughs "I'm not going to lie, i can be very mean, but it's only to protect my family, my pack and believe it or not, Kate, i see you joining and i see You and Jacob being happy" She says and i smile.

"Really?"

"Of cause, you will be good for Jacob and the pack" She says and i hug her and she hugs me back.

Suddenly, she pulls back quick.

"We've got to go!" She says

"Some of the boys are fighting outside" She tells me and we both jump up off the couch and run outside, to find two giant wolves fighting and the rest of the girls coming outside through the other exits of the house.

I look at the wolves and i recognise Jacobs in seconds and as i look at the other one, my stomach drops, oh Jake, i hope you have a good reason for this.