08

The next morning was the same as always, Bella and i got up together and then we got dressed and ate.

By the time we reached the school, Bella was feeling anxious.

As we waited by the side of the car, to get onto the bus, i asked Bella if she was alright.

"Bella?"

"What..Oh umm yeah sorry, what did you say?"

I dont answer her and instead i rap my arms around her and i embrace her in a hug.

"Do you believe me?" She asks "About Edward? and him stopping the car?"

I sigh as i pull away from her

"Bella, you know that i love you and that you are my best friend and my sister-"

"But you don't believe me" Bella says

"I didn't say that...and.." I sigh knowing that this would either go the right way or the wrong way "I believe you" I finish and she smiles and hugs me and i see Edward walking into the bus, over Bellas shoulder, and i see him give me a look, almost saying what are you doing , but i just ignore him and focus on the warmth of my sisters hug.

We pull away and i say "Come on, the bus will leave in a minute" And we both go onto the bus, but Bella gets stopped by Mike who asks her to prom.

"Good luck!" I say as i walk away and catch Edwards eye as i get on the bus.

**********

"What's in Jacksonville?" I hear Edward ask as i move away from them and i keep walking down the plant section of the trip we are on.

After a minute of Bella talking to Edward, he comes and stands next to me as i pretend to be interested in a plant i am holding.

"What happened to your face?" He asks and i tense, but then put on my calm face, but i keep looking at this 'extremely interesting' plant that I'm holding.

"Why do you care?" I answer

"Because, believe it or not, i'm begining to trust you, Katelynn, after you left our house a few nights ago, i got to thinking about how you could have just left to the other side of the boarder with Bella and not told me about it, but you didn't. Now i'm going to ask again, what happened to your face?"

I sigh and put the plant down, and i turn to look at him."It's nothing, really, it was just a Werewolf that attacked me in the woods last night, but it was fine, because some other wolf came and saved me from him... he smelt amazing! I can't stop thinking about him, i think he might be my-" I look at Edward, embarassed and i stop talking.

"He might be your what?" Edward asks.

"Nothing... its a Werewolf thing, ummm.. i'll see you around" I say as i walk away from our school group and into the neighbouring forest area to think.

**********

I find a fallen tree and i decide to sit on it and think.

What if he was my mate and i ran off and left him, what if he is hurt?

I couldn't bare to think of him being hurt so i shook my head.

I placed my head in my hands and thought about all that had happened over the last few weeks.

"What are you thinking?"

I quickly stand up and look behind me and i see a man standing next to a tree in the shadows.

"Who are you?"

He comes out of the shadows and slowly starts to walk towards me and i take one step back and i inhale and then step many steps forward, until i am chest to chest with him.

"Who are you?" I ask again

"Jacob, Jacob Black"