06

After what had happened this morning, i decided that i need to have a run, to get all of the adrenaline out of my system.

It didn't help, being a new wolf, that i hadn't shifted in so long.

After assuring that Bella was ok with Dad and Dr Cullen at the hospital, i exited and began to run and transform as soon as i got out of eye sight.

I howl happily and begin to run around and stretch.

It must have been an hour or two and i had grown tired, so i just began to slow down.

I saw a beach in the distance and i desided that there was a good spot, i always loved to watch the water on the shore.

I bounded closer to it and i dipped my paw in the ocean and i sighed feeling the water on my sore feet after i had ran for so long.

All of a sudden, i hear a growl coming from behind me and i turn around and come face to face with another wolf.

I slowly start to edge backwards, onto the shore and i begin to panick.

No, i can do this!

I growl and show my teeth to the other wolf and i ready myself for the fight, until i smell something.

The same smell from the truck.

The smell that had been on my mind ever since my first night here.

With my attention on the smell, the other wolf manages to swipe at me and cut up my face and i whimper.

I close my eyes as it get closer to me and i wait..5 seconds..10 seconds.

I slowly open my eyes to see two wolfs fighting in front of me.

I don't know what to do, i can't help them, i'm only a new turned wolf, and if i stay i might get hurt again, so i run.

I turn around and i run back into the forest, but before i run far enough i hear a howl and it almost sounds like one of the wolfs is hurt that I left.

Slowly, reaching the side of the forest that i entered in, i change back into my human self and change into the clothes that i had taken off before.

I get changed, fully, and then i make my way back home.