Ch. 6

*Gun fires*
Alex, who witnessed this scene, screams "father", but the bullet was meant for David. Michael starts running to the trees while firing his gun as he said "hey, you stop.. stop"

Alex was petrified as well as horrified by the sight of blood then she started screaming "Blood, he's dead.. bl.. blood" and her body started shaking...

A shady guy in a car, was talking on the phone "The plan's foiled.. the girl was there.. and I accidentally hit David's shoulder" A deep voice replies angrily "I knew you were bunch of ... GOD.. Go hide somewhere for a couple of days"

The doctor who examined David said "you'll be fine now.. but you need to be shifted to a hospital" David says "really no need.. I can't stand hospitals.." Mr. Maxwell interrupt them and says "Don't worry, we'll prepare the guest house for him"

Later, the police arrives and starts the investigation... David tells them "I was standing there and suddenly got shoot.. my bodyguard will be investing side by side with you, he will keep you updated, in case I recalled something..."

That night, David had a lot of nightmares and his body was burning that he started hallucinating.. He took his medicines and went out for a walk.

Alex who already suffers from insomnia, couldn't sleep from this incident. She had developed a fear of blood over the past years.. She was standing in her terrace when she saw him unable to stand still..

She gets down and says "hey, are you ok?" David replied "Oh, you what are you doing here? You've been stalking me.." in a drunk flirty way, and then smirks.

She says "No I was.. wait, are you drunk?" He replies "No, I swear.. it's the medicine.. Anyway, we haven't introduced ourselves properly. Hello, I am David" then grabs Alex's hand and shakes it..

"Delighted to make your acquaintance, it's Alex" She said it with a warm smile.

David said "please don't be.. I.. mean don't do this. Human emotions are beyond my understanding, they stress me out... but you know that's the first time, someone said it genuinely.."

Alex says "Am I a 10-year-old kid? I can't fall for this" David says "well, how do you expect to be treated by the rich society if you happen to be a bastard whose father can't accept him as his?"

Alex lets out a laugh and says "that was a good one though, you almost got me" David looks at her with disappointment.. then says "so wealth does destroy empathy"

She stops then turns to him, "Please don't tell me you're being serious".
He nods.. Tears started to form in her eyes as she damned herself being so inconsiderate then gently approaches his shoulder with her right hand and says "Please forgive me David, I have been so insensitive, I thought you were kidding."

He shrugs off and says "Don't worry, it hasn't been the worst thing I have heard" Alex tearfully smiles giving him an *I'm listening" nod.

"You really want to know, don't you? I'll regret this.. but anyway.."
"I am his illegitimate son, I.. I don't know, I spent my first 3 years in an abandoned house with a nanny, then moved to the Jackson's.. My grandmother was the only person who loved me in that house. But I don't know what happened one day 15 years ago..

To be continued...
What happened to David's GM?

1K VIEWS!!!!!
YES BABY! TIME TO PARTYYYYY!
Thank you guys SO MUCHHHHH 🥺♥️

So, how did you find this part?
Till next time.. don't forget support me with a vote ✨
Bye..