Ch. 4

ALERT NEW CHARACTERS..
Check the Preface!!!!!

Despite all the busy atmosphere one can't help but recognize the handsome features s/he behelds, a blue-eyed gentlemen accompanied by a green-eyed one both make an entrance to the party..
The scene freezes on the blue-eyed man revealing him, David H. Jackson

<Flashback>

and suddenly he turns to his grandmother with a pale face full of tension..

David angrily hangs up the call and rushes out of the hospital. He drives to his father and says "How can you do this to me? that's how you are going to acknowledge me? By ruining others' lives and dragging them into our family business? Did you think that I would accept this?"

Mr. Jackson grins and says "I thought it's your speciality, you think I don't know. No one not even you, can count the number of your victims.. then why make a big deal of it?"

David angrily says "These are two complete different things, and why me? Do you take pleasure in ruining my life?"

Mr. Jackson replies "It's your only and last chance, plus you may need.." then pulls out a gun and places it on the desk and orders his secretary "let him in"

The green-eyed guy appears and then introduces himself as Michael P. Andrews..
David glares as Mr. Jackson carries on saying "He's a tough guy, from now on, he will follow you like a shadow.." then signals Michael to take the gun.

David finds himself in a no escape situation as deep inside him.. he knows that he wants to be acknowledged by Mr. Jackson more than anything else..

<Flashback Ends>

Michael turns to David "yo man, cool party, right?" David replies "We're not here to make friendships, just focus on your job and bore someone else with your questions" Michael replies "easy man, you're nervous like a.. you need to sort out your life. Anyway, I am getting myself a drink, shall I get you one" David ignores him, so Michael leaves.

David's POV
*I am lashing out at random people, I am beforehand angry and this guy pops out of nowhere acting over-friendly like we have been friends for a century or two but he's got a point. I will ruin everything, I need to chill*

Michael comes back with a wide grin.. David was like what's the matter.. Michael says "I mean look at this scene.. it's beautiful, I know I am working but that doesn't mean I can't address beauty whenever seen.."

David looks around and says "oh you mean that" and lets out a chuckle.. Michael joyfully says "finally... I thought you're a robot man.. but guess that scene *winks* proved me wrong"
David says "See that one in..b" but was cut with the attendance of Mr. Maxwell as he proceeds to say his welcoming speech..

Finally, Alex steps in the party and as soon as she does the photographers blocked her way; the heir is finally revealed, hoping for an exclusive image or an interview but Alex kindly turned down their offers.. then moved past people and got to where her father stood..
Far across the party, David's predatory eyes were captured by her beauty but was snapped back by Michael's question "Is that her?
David nods saying "yes, It's her.."

to be continued...

Poor Alex, now you are left under the mercy of fate.. What's Mr. Jackson's plan? Will David carry it out?

So guys let me know how did you find this part?
Till next time.. don't forget support me with a vote ✨
Bye..