"What is texas?" Louis asked as he motioned his hand towards Anderson to sat on the chair who sat in front of them.

"It's a state in America" Harry said absent mindedly as he slowly looked at the world map "Britain is big here"

"Johanesse Bellin draw maps for us to-"

"Bellin! His family are Cartographers for centuaries, we have to learn his small biography in school.....on my eight grade I guess? He draw maps for England's King and his companions to Sail! You need map to sail on ship" Harry giggled and his happily looked at the compass again.

Amderson looked at the Omega with wide mouth and blinked few times. He looked at Louis who was already looking at him, he raised his eyesbrows with a smugly smile but Anderson just shaked his head.

"You don't use maps in the future?" Anderson asked startling the Omega who quickly turned around.

"Oh, I am sorry I didn't saw you" Harry said awkwardly but tried to be normal "No, ofcourse we also use maps, but there are many technologies in our time"

"Does the Flavian Amphitheatre still existed in 2019? Luna?" Anderson asked narrowing his eyes at the Omega but his tone says that he is very curious.

"The what?" Harry gets confused at the name at first then it's clicked "Oh you meant the Colosseum? Yes yes it still existed on 2019, it is a sightseeing place actually"

"Sightseeing?" Anderson asked confusedly

"Yeah, like people from differnet countries visit the place. Travelers" Harry said

"Oh so Rome becomes a sightseeing place for people" Anderson laughed "Good to know, they think they are outrageous and very spectacular"

"Almost every place in the world is sightseeing for others actually" Harry said letting out an nervous laugh "It includes.......this castle"

"Doncaster castle is a sightseeing place for anyone?!" Anderson shouted, he was shocked and angry at the same time.

"J-just on 28th April on the festival" Harry said feeling a little scared

"I apologise, my Luna. I shouldn't have shouted." He cleared his throat and tried to calm him down "I am sorry, Louis"

"It is alright. Why are you here in the first place?" Louis asked leaning against the chair and Harry again went to look for another antique stuffs

"Oh yes, I am leaving. They need me and the other Dukes will be here after a week, I just wanted to warn you. Everyone knows now and everyone doesn't believes"

"I know, but they need to stand on their positions. Thank you" Louis said standing up and shaked hands with Anderson

"I am leaving, my Luna. It is very good to meet you" Anderson said bowing his head a little.

"It's nice to meet you too, Anderson. Wish you a good day" Harry said smiling at him and shaked his hand.

When Anderson left the office room Harry looked at Louis who was in thoughts.

"Are the other Dukes nice?" Harry asked interwining their hands.

"Not at all, try not to alone with them. They might not be enemies but they are not close friendly" Louis said rubbing his thumb on Harry's palm, Harry nodded his head.

"Can I go with Wilson to take Niall?" Harry asked hopefully.

"Of course, you can. Don't ask, you need to tell me your needs and Wilson is the best ever coach man" Louis said "And we have announced everyone about the news, about the new Luna. You may surrounded by some of the people today and they are very nice so no need to be afraid"