Chapter 20: San Francisco

(Picture: The tree Luke made for Eden as a gift but to find out this was her childhood spot)

Part 2-
Chapter 20: San Francisco

[Recap]:
In Eden's P.O.V
I left the stage and ran to the cabin. I couldn't handle it anymore. I sobbed, I weeped, the tears ran down my face and couldn't stop. I felt like a total loser.
[Recap Over]:

Luke's P.O.V

I quickly followed her into her room. "Everything will be okay. I promise," I reassured her. "Come with me?" I asked.

"W-what?" She was taken aback from my gesture.

"There's something I have to do. Let's leave. Now. It's not far from here. We'll be back before anyone knows it," I smirk at her.

She smiled at me. I took that as a yes. I grabbed her hand and we ran out of the woods and into one to the spare cars. I started driving to San Francisco.

Since she started talking like she couldn't stop and it was like I was in a dream that I never wanted to let go of it. I smiled like an idiot the whole time of talking to her, I'm so glad I got to find so much about her that even just watching her, I wouldn't have figured it out.

Like she loves puns and she always liked going to the beach so she could get away. She absolutely loves pizza it's her favorite thing to eat, I mean it makes sense because that's all she ate, from what I can remember and she's literately obsessed with cats, all she talked about is wanting one. That's when I started laughing because she was so cute about it.

While in the car she sprayed some of her perfume on me. I mean it smells really good, like really good. I asked her what it was and she said it was A Thousand Wishes from Bath and Body Works. Whatever that is. But it just made me feel like we got closer.

We were even making plans to rule the world. She said she wanted to make sure that no one gets abused ever again and that there is world peace and if there isn't then everyone will be executed. But then she was just kidding. She laughed and I even laughed with her.

The hour passed by so quick. She got out of the car and she stared at the tree. It was the perfect moment because it was dark outside and the tree was a little always from a neighborhood and it was close to a beach.

She went up to the tree and felt the bark with her hand. She looked around for something.

"How did you know?" She asked.

"What do you mean?" I got extremely confused.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and I caught her around the waist by my reaction then she kissed me, with her feet barely to the ground. But then she stopped and she looked like she was about to cry.

"Wait what, why are you going to cry?" I asked nervously.

"This tree was in my childhood," I don't know if she's happy or sad. I mean duh she's sad but not all of her childhood was a complete nightmare.

"This tree is where I spent most of my time being a kid. Where I would like run away from my home and come here to play," she smiled.

"What's with the lights and the glass jars?" She asked while looking at it.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and leaned in to whisper "It's my way of telling you that you're not just my world but you're my whole universe, that you're all the stars and the sun and moon combine. You don't hold my world but you hold my universe," she shivered.

"I was just about to say the same thing about you," she leaned in to kiss me but then quickly moved away and started running to the beach.

I laughed and ran after her. The wind blew and the leaves fell from that tree, the only tree, basically the tallest tree.

I saw her running in the sand and everything was absolutely gorgeous, it was like all of a dream. Her extremely long hair blowing in the wind.

"I'm gonna get you?" I yelled after her, god I'm out of shape... Yup yelling that definitely was a question and not a statement.

She laughed and she kept running. "Come on slow poke," she said while running into the neighborhood.

"How can you do that?" I ask her out of breath when I finally caught up to her. It was like she was breathing perfectly fine and that she wasn't even jogging.

"Shh," she just shushed me. She stood in front of one house and stared at it. It's like one of those houses that never got sold to a new family or it didn't even get cleaned up in the slightest bit.

The window to one room was opened. I knew she wanted to go into that house again. Just to see if anything is still here. I can see the look that in her eyes.