Chapter 10: Wondering

(Picture: it's obviously Luke, and well he's playing his guitar and looking around)

Chapter 10: Wondering

Luke's P.O.V

I heard what happened between Eden and Marcy. Eden was so hot standing in front of herself. But it hurt when she said she had no interests in me. I mean I don't blame her but it still hurts. She didn't even know my name.

I went to where Eden was sitting anyways, I talked to her, tried to flirt with her and failed. She walked away. But damn does she have a nice ass. I agree with Calum, her ass is the best in her band.

I think I fell harder for her than I should've. I was sitting there minding my own business.

"Hey Lukey Pookey!" Marcy's high pitched voice said making my ears bleed.

"Hi Marcy," I said annoyed.

"How has your day been?" She said playing with my hair.

"Alright," I said quickly.

"Are you guys already finished with your songs?" She asked.

"No, it takes time to finish them," I said.

"You're right,"

"Mmhmm," I said.

"I have something for you," she smiled at me weirdly.

I looked at her and she handed me paper. I looked at it and it was a song?

"You couldn't possibly have wrote this," she was gone before I said it. Thank god.

I read it over. Invisible huh? Marcy would never feel that way.. I have a feeling that she stole it from someone..

I walked back into the cabin and I saw Ashton and BreAuna making out. Well this is awkward.

"It's not what it looks like," Ashton said quickly.

"Dude calm down, I'm not dating either one of you, so it is what it looks like, I'm just going to get my guitar," I walked to my bed and grabbed my guitar then walked away.

"Okay thanks Luke," Ashton said and they started making out again. Well they seem happy. I guess.

I just sat in the dock playing random tunes before dinner. I hope Eden's okay.

I started writing a song, with out my band. I mean I normally don't do this but I felt the need to because it was in my head and I started writing it anyways.

I read the song over again. Maybe I could do something with it. I carefully looked down at the hand writing.

Invisible

Another day, walking down the same street with the same exact trees
No one sees me
I fade away, lost inside a memory of someone's life
It wasn't mine

I was already missing before the night I left
Just me and my shadow and all of my regrets
Who am I? Who am I when I don't know myself?
Who am I? Who am I? Invisible

Wasted days, dreaming of the times I know I can't get back
It seems I just lost track
Looking on as all of life's colours seem to fade to grey
I just walked away

Another day, the walls are built to keep me safe
I can't escape, it's too late

I hummed the words to the way I liked the beat. Hmm. It seemed a little off and a little short. Maybe put in the chorus in one more time? Oh maybe if a guy sings this then write like put football in it.. I don't know.

Whoever wrote this, is, is completely amazing. They know exactly how they're feeling. I understand and know how they're feeling. I looked up from the paper and saw her from my window into hers.

Writing in her own little journal, flips a page. Then all of a sudden she starts freaking out and looks through her journal continuously. Looking everywhere for something. I put the piece of paper in my back pocket.

She walks outside and her hands are almost pulling her hair out. She just sighs and walks back in and does a little shrug and continues writing a song, possibly?

I saw little lights in her room. Lights up her face and it just gives me a shiver down my spine. Could it be possible that she isn't just holding my world but she's holding my moon and sun. She is holding all the light and darkness in her small fragile hands.

I smiled. If only she would feel the same way about me. I wish I knew more. I wish I wish I wish. I should do something than wishing? Do something to prove to her that I'm a friend maybe or show her in small gestures of how I feel about her.

Hmm.. I continued thinking, I have an idea I just think I should figure out how it could possibly work. Maybe I should ask the boys for help? Nah.. They're not that girly to do something like that. I mean psh I'm manly though to do the girl shit. Whew nice save there conscious. Anyways, maybe ask her friends? Yeahhhh ding ding ding we have a winner.

I laugh at myself, if only someone was in my brain to understand how funny I am in there. Even I can make myself laugh. God who makes themselves laugh? This guy.

~•~-~•~-~•~-~•~-~•~-~•~-~•~-~•~-~•~