Chapter 6: Them

(Picture left to right: BreAuna, Bonnie, Amber, Eden)

Chapter 6: Them

Luke's P.O.V

We got to the camp, I'm not that surprised it was an actual camp. I mean it said Summer Camp written all over it. It was even a little always from San Francisco.

I couldn't believe my eyes though, it was fantastic here, very out doors. I like it. It's different than Australia. I looked around and I saw a familiar group of girls. A red head, a curly light brunette haired girl with a red bandana, a girl was black hair and a girl with ridiculously straight golden blondish brunette hair.

Could it be? I nudged Calum, "Hey is that TheLostGirls?" I questioned, pointing them out.

Calum squealed, "Yes! I mean is it really them?! I mean I wouldn't blame them getting into here! They're a really fantastic band! Like wow, they're so much more attractive in person!!" I think he had a fangirl moment. It happens a lot. Like a lot. He loves them more than all of us combined.

I stared at Eden, Wow. Just. Wow. She looks good. She has a different nose piercing on today, it's a silver nose ring, it looked cute. She just looks to real, I mean I would hope so. I mean she is. I'm just really nervous. I don't really know what to think about her to be quite honest.

This girl walked on stage. She looked snotty and when she spoke it was really high pitched and annoying. I knew I didn't like her already.

Calum wolf whistle. It's towards that Bonnie Daniels girl in TheLostGirls band. This fake looking girl on stage thought it was for herself. I laughed because she's so full of herself it's sad. I would never go for her.

"Thank you, thank you, as you can tell my daddy owns Hi or Hey Records and now you are all his contestants for Battle Of The Bands Summer Camp, there is one winner, but let's be real folks, we are all winners," I saw Eden cough, I don't blame her. I can sense the bullshit myself.

"My name is Marcy Grace Skyy and I'm happy you're all here, okay there are 10 cabins around here, cabin 1 is..." She started talking and I looked at Eden again and she was staring back, but she looked confused. I quickly looked away.

"Cabin 6 is for 5 Seconds Of Summer," I grabbed my guitar and bags and walked to the cabin. Holy fuck she was staring at me. I died a little inside. She actually noticed me.

I got into the cabin and choose bottom bunk. I couldn't think straight. Oh my gosh I don't know her and I think I actually like her.

"You were staring at her to long bro," Ashton said.

"At least she caught you," Michael laughed.

"We should go back to the stage. I heard we all need to go back and hear some news," I stated.

"Alright," Ashton said putting his drum stick bag on his bed. I laughed.

We ended up at the stage at the same time as TheLostGirls, no one else was here. Calum ran up to them.

"Hi, my name is Calum Hood from 5SOS, I am I big fan!" He held his hand out.

"You don't look fat though," the girl with black hair snickered. I chuckled slightly. She's sarcastic like Calum.

"Alright, I'm not that kind of big fan but I am close to your number one fan," Calum said happily.

"Hmm really?" the girl in the bandana chimed in. Sassy like Ashton.

"Question time," the girl with red hair said.

"What are our names?" the girl with black hair asked.

"Bonnie Daniels," girl with black hair.
"Amber Faith," the girl with red hair.
"BreAuna Lynne," the girl with the red bandana.
"And Eden Love," the girl I couldn't stop staring at.

"Alright alright I give it to you," Amber said. She's like Michael, you can automatically tell by the video gamer personality and the red hair.

Eden really doesn't talk. I thought it was just in camera. Maybe she's like this in person as well. How come she can just sing her hearts content, but outside of singing she's so shy. Maybe she's different outside of singing.

"What's the song we just wrote recently?" Bonnie asked another question.

"Mz. Hyde," Calum smirked.

"What's my original name?" Eden asked. She actually talked? Oh my god. Her voice isn't just angelic while she sings but hearing her talk was actually ten times better than her singing. I think I could listen to her talk all the time if I could. Her voice is like the perfect pitch, and it sounds so American. I like that. A lot.

Michael nudged me then I realized that she actually wasn't talking. Her phone was talking while she was typing. I sighed. I guess I was staring at her so long that I imagined her talking. I would like to hear her talk actually.

"W-what?" Calum questioned. He's a little taken a back to her phone talking. I would be to. Well I am right now.

"Well well well, welcome back bands!" Marcy said on stage. All the other bands came back, I didn't even noticed. I was to busy staring at Eden. She's just so breath taking. She just can automatically make my heart stop but then make it start again.

"Your task in this camp is writing your own songs. But instead, for the first 3 weeks you get to sing 2 songs each week. One song you write and the next song you do a cover, sounds good?" Marcy asks.

"Yeah!" Everyone exclaimed. Well except Eden and I.

Then everyone went their separate ways. I gave one glance at Eden and she was already staring but she quickly looked away. She looked at me again but started walking with her band. I need to know. Why she is like this. I really want to know her story.

~•~-~•~-~•~-•~-~•~-~•~-~•~-~•~-~•~