Chapter 4: Obsession

(Picture: it's Eden)

Chapter 4: Obsession

Luke's P.O.V

I know this is weird but I've been stalking TLGs (The Lost Girls) or whatever fan girls do when they really like a band.

Their covers are fantastic. I'm starting to think I have a problem, or all of us do. Because we nonstop watch them. We always talk about them. We've followed them all on every social media. I have to say we're the total fangirls. We talk about them on the social media. I wonder if they get it?

I mean I sometimes wonder if they know we exist at all?

"I think I just figured out what the fandom name is," Michael said.

"Isn't it the B.A.B.E's fandom?" Calum asked.

"What does it even stand for?" I asked.

"I'm assuming it's: BreAuna, Amber, Bonnie and Eden, just think about their age and that's what B.A.B.E stands for," Ashton said.

"Damn that's creative!" Calum said.

"What could we do with our names?" Michael asked.

"Nothing," we all laughed.

"I swear, BreAuna is so freaking funny! I love the part when they were just talking and she blurted out pineapples and mangos for no reason and they started laughing," Ashton said all smiley.

"I remember that one! I remember in that one only Bre and Bonnie were doing the wiggle while Eden was on her phone and Amber went to the restroom, I have to say Eden has the best ass in this group but Bonnie is a close second," Calum said. I kinda got really upset for a second. He just complimented Eden's ass... But I agree with him.

"Has um anyone else noticed that Eden doesn't talk like ever in any of the videos, all she does is sing," I asked.

"You noticed that to? I thought it was just a coincidence," Calum muttered.

"That's a little strange, I wonder why she doesn't talk at all. Man I just realize she doesn't, I feel kinda bad," Ashton said rubbing the back of his neck. We just all sat there in silence probably thinking about why she doesn't talk.

"Guess what?" Michael ran through the door waving a letter in the air, breaking all the tension in the room.

"What?" I asked. I didn't even noticed he left to be completely honest.

"We're going to L.A!!" Michael sang!

"What?! No way!" Calum said. "Wait, how?"

"Yes way, read this letter!" Michael said excitedly.

"Your band, 5 Seconds Of Summer, has been chosen out of thousands of other bands to be apart of Battle Of The Bands Summer Camp. Battle Of The Bands Summer Camp is an opportunity of a life time that your band is really wanting to take. What will happen is. The 10 bands that we asked to stay at our camp will be going against each other on a reality television show for the whole summer. The opportunity is the band that wins gets to be known at my record label. We will pay for everything so it won't cost you anything but your talent here at our camp. I hope you'll make it. Hi or Hey Records" Calum read.

"Thats in 2 days, we better start packing and attending the first flight to San Francisco!" Michael said.

I'm still shocked. I walked to my room and opened up youtube on my laptop. I typed in TheLostGirls and put on their song Mz. Hyde.

God Eden is really fantastic at singing. I packed the rest of my stuff. This is just so amazing.

I finished packing and looked at the screen seeing Eden play the last chord on her guitar. I saw her smile, woah.. Her smile is something. Her pearly whites glowed and she only had one dimple showing. It was really cute.

Is it sad that I actually dreamt that we would end up together? I mean is this a normal thing?? I don't know, being a fan guy is really hard. I don't know how girls can do this thing.

I walked downstairs, I had two guitar cases with me and a duffle bag. Calum was all ready, he was watching a twitcam of TLGs I'm assuming.

Our obsession with this band is over the extreme.. Seriously all of our lock screens deals with TLGs. Mine is Eden.. I admit that were obsessed. We're soooooooo lost.

"So are we all ready?" Michael asks walking down the stairs. I looked around and nodded.

"WAIT!!!" Ashton trailed while screaming.

We all laughed.

"Sorry I got distracted," Ashton said running out with a couple bags of random things.

"Oh my gosh our obsession over these girls," I rolled my eyes while laughing.

"What? Did I say something?" Ashton asked. We laughed at him and he shrugged. San Francisco here we come.

Battle Of The Bandsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें