Y5 .。:+*✧ Hogwarts Again

Start from the beginning

"Good morning," Y/N greeted her two friends. "Oh- Hermione, I finished The Little Prince and-"

"Ooh, you did?" Hermione smiled excitedly. "I thought you said the story was confusing."

"Well, it was my Uncle's present to me, I gotta finish it." Y/N muttered. "I have a question about the rose... Was the prince boy in love with the rose or something? 'Cause it's kind of odd... or were they just friends?"

"No one knows really, the author never confirmed." Hermione said, as Harry and Ginny blinked at the two in confusion. "But I personally like to think Antoine de Saint-Exupéry portrayed the rose as his lover."

"I don't know about this book, but I'm invested." said Ginny, raising her eyebrows.

"Yes, it's a beautiful story." Hermione said seriously. "I made a full story analysis of The Little Prince in year five, at my old muggle school."

"Year five? The- what?" Ginny frowned.

"Never mind that right now," Hermione said quickly. "we're going to be late aren't we?" she said anxiously, glancing down at her watch.

"No, I don't think so," Ginny shrugged. "Not unless Fred and George- ARGHHHH!"

Ginny was interrupted by two loud cracks in the air.

Hermione, Harry and Y/N turned to their side in horror to see that Fred and George had apparated right where Ginny stood earlier.

Ginny was sent down two flights of stairs, cussing at the twins along the way, ending up in a pile on the first floor.

"Ginny!" Y/N hurried down the stairs, but Ginny had already abruptly stood up, scowling, before flipping the twins off heatedly.

Mrs Black's painting was screaming at the top of her voice, and so was Mrs Weasley.

"-COULD'VE DONE HER SERIOUS INJURY, YOU IDIOTS-"

"-FILTHY HALF-BREEDS; BESMIRCHING THE HOUSE OF MY FATHER'S-"

"I'm fine, Y/N, let's go," Ginny said quietly, walking away quickly as Mrs Weasley started screaming at the twins.

Y/N entered the kitchen to Rolf talking excitedly to Ron, who seemed like he wanted more than anything to leave the room.

Remus was talking to Bill and Sirius quietly, his face slightly tense. They didn't look up at all when Y/N, Harry, Hermione and Ginny entered the room.

They all sat down and ate breakfast, as the adults ignored them and continued to mutter their conversation, and as Rolf continued to harass Ron's ears.

"-she told me her father spotted a Fistle Fairy on their vacation," Y/N heard her brother blabber. "she's amazing, really, you all will love her, I promise."

Y/N saw from the corner of her eyes that the twins were sneaking their Weasley's Wizard Wheezes inventions and joke products into their bags.

George caught her eye and they both sniggered mischievously.

Once they were all done, Mrs Weasley led the kids out of the house, their baggages all sorted by Moody.

They were accompanied by several Aurors, Remus, and a big black dog- Sirius.

"He's not coming with us, is he?" Y/N asked Remus in concern. Sirius barked happily in reply, wagging his tail eagerly. Harry couldn't help but laugh at the sight.

"I tried to stop him," Mrs Weasley pursed her lips. "but Dumbledore approved- said he needed some fresh air."

Grimmauld Place was near King's Cross, so the group walked by foot to the station, taking no longer than twenty minutes.