chapter fourteen - paradise

It took about a month and a half for Ben to finish his mandatory physical therapy after the incident with Snoke. He was very grumpy about the fact that both Hux and Luna had ganged up on him and forced him to go through with it. All he wanted to do was head straight to Lothal with Luna and get as far away from the First Order as he could.

Cassie had found out that she was pregnant, and she and Hux were thrilled to be new parents. Luna was so proud of Cassie. She knew that she was going to be an amazing mother, and Hux an amazing father, though Ben had his doubts.

Soon, the day had come where Ben and Luna were to part ways with the Supremacy. Luna would miss her friends, of course, but she and Ben were ready to get the hell out of there. They were ready to head back to their paradise.

As they climbed into the ship, Luna hopped into the copilot seat, and Ben grinned at her, limping over to the pilot's seat. "I love you, Princess," he said softly as they began their journey.

Soon, they arrived on Lothal, and made their way to the penthouse. When Ben unlocked and opened the door, they were greeted by the familiar sense of home. They were both so happy.

Ben would get up early every morning to make Luna breakfast, and Luna started a garden on the balcony where she grew fresh produce for Ben to cook with. She also began a new hobby of sewing, and bombarded Ben with a new sweater once every few months.

They loved their lives together, and even though they still annoyed each other every once in a while, they were a match made in heaven. They adored each others company.

One fine summer day, Ben took Luna out to their tree to spend the day in their favorite spot. They had brought a picnic and enjoyed the day together. When the sun began to set, Ben got down on one knee and pulled out a large, beautiful ring. He proposed to her, and of course, she said yes. They were ecstatic to start this new chapter of their lives together.