Freya's eyes turned orange as visions clouded her mind.

A large black wolf.

Louisa.

People screaming.

The Valkyrie girl staring at her with the same eyes.

People again but more transparent.

Dragons flew towards her.

Sol and Idun.

Afaint transparent orange dragon flew out of Freya's body and surrounded her like armour.

A second snap.

Skadi.

Louisa Quill in royal Asgardian clothes.

Wolves and dragons running through the air.

Freya fell to the ground as her eyes returned to their normal colour and the Ancient One looked down at the elder woman. "The astral power is in you, you must only learn to master it now," Freya stood up again as the Ancient One smiled again. We will begin your first lesson. For your second one, you should bring your cousin."

Freya's eyebrows knit together. "Skadi is gone."

The Ancient One shook her head. "Not her, your other cousin. Louisa Meredith Quill."

~5 YEARS POST SNAP~

Ever since Thanos, Thor had completely lost it, he kept on drinking and drinking. Asgardian mead was one of the few thing that could get Asgardians drunk, but it was scarce, especially in the beginning of New Asgard. Thor had commanded some of the Asgardians to find him something that would make the alcohol on Earth stronger, and they did.

Thor was constantly drunk since then, he wouldn't leave his house, he started gaining weight and he denied everything about Thanos. Freya had tried to speak to him many times, but it was of no use. Thor was alive, but he was gone at the same time. Freya couldn't blame him, she had been there herself many times before, but she had been helped by her friends and family. It was clear that Thor wasn't fit to rule, so a Reagent was appointed, a Queen Reagent, Freya.

It had been the tenth Asgardian that had visited the Great Hall for Freya's council, aid, or to allow their complaints to be heard. "How many more are there?" Freya asked as she looked at the boy who had been standing at the door. "One more, your Majesty," The boy still sounded nervous as he addressed her and Freya smiled grateful.

Sigurn stood to Freya's left while Brunnhilde stood to her right. Brunnhilde quickly took a sip from her flask, while her drinking had lessened for the sake of her friend and the surviving people of Asgard, she still drank a fair amount. Sigurn smirked a little at the woman, before he tore his gaze away from the Valkyrie and towards the figure who walked through the doors.

"Hello, your Royal...something. Valkyrie. Batman." Louisa smirked as she strutted into the great hall, wide smirk on her face. "Good evening, Louisa," Freya sighted, lips tugging up into a smile.

"I still do not understand who Batman is," Sigurn said, frowning as he looked at the young woman. Louisa shrugged. "Apparently he's a cartoon hero or something, I don't really know. Tony made me watch some cartoons with Morgan."

Freya walked towards Louisa, and pulled her into a hug before she could protest. "How have you been?"

"The usual. Nat's been keeping me busy. How's New Asgard?"

"Good. Good."

Louisa accepted the horn filled with mead, and clinked it with Freya's before taking a large sip. "Have you had any visions lately?" Freya inquired. She sat down on a chair, neatly crossing her legs.

"Only the usual ones...." Louisa trailed off. "You?" Their eyes met and Freya let out a breath. "Me too."

A silence settled as both women drank their mead.

"Louisa, you're here!"

The pair turned just in time to see young Idun sprinting into the living room. "Hey Princex," Louisa grunted as Idun slammed their body against Louisa. "Are you staying long?" Idun blurted out, pulling back a little to look at Louisa properly.

"Just a little while."

a/n:
by no means a chapter i really enjoyed.
eh. oh well, next chapter we dive into endgame,
which im very excited for. also when i complete
endgame i will TEMPORARILY put this book
on completed until i see what the mcu's plans are
for thor and bucky. be sure to read infinite stars too!
chapter 17 there takes place a little while after this one.

 be sure to read infinite stars too!chapter 17 there takes place a little while after this one

funny post

[Word Count:1230]

[Word Count:1230]