CH 25- no plot

Funny to think how that day ended... Satan never saw it coming. Establishing a new monarchy and form of the ruling was a struggle, but thankfully the kings were there to assist Rin in his rebuilding of their world. It also took years of Lucifer begging for him to get into Rin's heart again. Even still Rin will remind him of the betrayal, just to see the king squirm.

But overall they were happy, Amaimon, Rin, and Lucifer made the near-perfect couple. Of course, they had occasional fights, and sometimes they played a bit too hard or got on each other's nerves but they always found a way to reconnect.

"Rin," Lucifer purred, as he turned the corner.

"No!" Rin whined, quickening his pace. "I'm not giving it back,"

On this occasion, Rin has decided to swipe Lucifer's star pin. It's not a necessity for his uniform but Lucifer still prefers to be fully prepared before his speeches.

"Rin I need it,"

"No, you don't"

"Yes, I do... Why do you even want it?"

"Well... first of all, you want it, second because you don't need it and learn to live without it,"

"Rin," Lucifer stood still, shining a small smile and innocent doe eyes to Rin. "Please give it back,"

"Hmm no," Rin hummed in dignity.

"Rin I'm not going to put with this anymore. Give. It. Back."

"Over.My.Dead.Body"

Rin screeched as the tuft of his tail was crushed against the floor. With this, he dropped the pin and came to defend his tail.

Amaimon backed away from the tail rubbing his ears from the noise. "You are so loud,"

"Rin?" Worry spread through Lucifer as he picked up the clip.

Rin diverted his attention and continued to walk off, without a signal word.

"Great now you made him mad!"

"I got your stupid pin back your welcome,"

"You didn't have to crush his tail, you could have just grabbed it from him," Lucifer grumbled. "Now he is mad at both of us,"

"I don't see what the big deal is," Amaimon huffed.

"By all means, you can sleep happily on the floor tonight but I want to cuddle with Rin. Now I have a speech to attend." Lucifer added, attaching the pin to his tie. "We can find a way to get Rin to forgive us once I finish,"

As Lucifer walked away Amaimon stayed, watching him leave. Once out of sight, he dipped into the hall after Rin. The walls were almost a second home to Amaimon. Each turn and corridor was familiar, each had its own little doorways to hidden passages dispersed throughout the enter castle. Many leads to a secret room where Rin, Lucifer, and Him could go to avoid the responsibilities that came with each passing day.

Rin either went to one of the rooms or their bedroom. Technically it was Rin's, but they all shared it so there was no point in making the distinction. Amaimon arrived at the room, and immediately entered, noticing the opened door. The sheets were messy and unfolded as normal, but something was off. Rin wasn't here, this was just a red herring. Amaimon felt all his hope drop as he knew the rigorous searching he would have to do in order to find Rin.

It was far easier just to wait here, or just wait for Lucifer to get back... But if he were going to get forgiven first then he would have to find Rin now. Lucifer would make him put work into the apology, and that was something Amaimon was rather against.