Notice on the state of things

Sorry about not posting yesterday, the apartment I'm living in currently doesn't have Internet.

So, anyways, Daryl finally finds out he's an angel. Yaaaay. Now the story can really begin.

But, and I'm sorry to say this, I'm going to have to put The Angel Awakens on hold.
What! Why! Your probably thinking. (I hope so, that means you actually like my book).

Well, you see, the thing is, I'm starting a course that will help me pass the exams that every college here in Brazil has to be able to attend it. Or the National Exam that a lot of colleges use to admit students. So I won't have that much time to write.
I'll try to update at least once a month and at most once a week.

But I'll also take this time to plan out the story more, since when I published the first chapter on Wattpad I only had a faint idea of what the story would be about. I consider that a mistake, I should have waited a bit more and planned it out.
But I'm sure that if I hadn't published it and given myself a week to write a chapter, I probably wouldn't have written as much.

So, I'll see what I can do about updating. But, for now, The Angel Awakens will update at least once a month.

I hope everyone understands.