Chapter 1

The door slammed open and shut. I jumped in surprise. He wasn't suppose to be home for hours.

I sat with my arms hugging my legs and hoped he wouldn't notice that there was no dinner.

I heard a loud clatter and a crash.

"LUCY!!!!" I whimpered when he yelled. I quickly stood up and walked down the steps of my attic. My heart was pounding and I felt like I was going to faint.

When he came into my view, my blood ran cold. He was drunk again. His long blonde hair was sticking up in all directions and he smelled of alcohol. He'd be even more angry like this.

When I was a few feet away I stopped.

"Where the hell is my dinner?" He slurred.

He expects a whole meal every night. He'll get mad if its only meat in a bowl or rice and beans.

"There isn't anything for you dinner." I said barely above a whisper.

"What was that?" He gritted out.

I didn't say anything back. I knew what was coming.

Then the loud sound and sting from the slap came. My head whipped to the side and I could feel the blood starting to leak from my cheek bone area. I turned back at him but immediately regretted it. His fist came in contact with my mouth and I fell.

"You stupid bitch. It should've been you. God took the wrong daughter. You'll regret ever being born." Then he started kicking, punching and slapping until he was satisfied.

After a few tears and hours, I finally had enough strength to get to my room. I lied down on my thin mattress and cried. I can't take it anymore. I need to leave before he ends up killing me.

A little while later, I'm packing my bags with clothes I think I will need. Then I quietly made my way down stairs. I saw that my dads door was shut and I could hear his loud snoring from outside.

Looking through the kitchen, I found a can of corn, beans and soup. Better than nothing.

I walked out the door with no intentions of ever coming back.

My house was miles away from any city. I didn't know which direction to go, so I just ran.

ONE DAY LATER

I'm exhausted. I haven't rested since I left and my body is burning for sleep.

I found a small stream and smiled. Water sounds great.

I drank straight from the small stream and relaxed. I could spend the night here.

I lied down on a patch of grass close the stream and started to sleep. But a loud crunch had me wide awake in an instant.

I shot up and searched for the source of the sound. I expected an animal, but instead a man appeared. Without a shirt. He was pretty good looking, too.

I blushed and looked down self consciously. I wasn't ugly, but I wasn't pretty either. I have smooth brown hair that reaches the middle of my back. Soft green eyes. I'm not the skinniest, but I'm not fat either. I'm pretty average.

"Why are you on our territory, rogue." He asked angrily.

My names not rogue. And I didn't know this land belongs to someone.

"I-I-I'm just p-p-pass-sing th-through. " I stuttered, scared he'd hit me.

"Wait til the Alpha gets his hands on you." He laughed. Then he grabbed my arm with incredible speed. I struggled to run away, but he was just so strong.

"Stop fighting!!" He said through gritted teeth. I still fought.

"God!! That's it." Then he pulled out a needle from his pocket. My eyes widened. I hate needles.

"I don't hit girls." He smirked

I fought even more. But he stuck the long needle in my thigh and within seconds, I was asleep.

@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@

Hey guys, new story. I know its not that good yet, but it will be soon.
The picture above is of Lucy's dad.
I need votes and comments to continue this. So please, support if I should update again.