Good Kisser: Is it bad I still don't know who you are?

Me: I'd be embarrassed if you did as I have no clue who you are either.

Staring down at my phone, I watch as the bubble appears to let me know she was replying, my smile widening without my permission.

Good Kisser: You near the school?

Me: Yeah, why?

Good Kisser: I could meet you and we could get a sober perspective on things?

Letting out a laugh, I shake my head, yet glance up and wonder how quickly she could get here. Maybe it was one of the girls from the team and I had missed it this morning.

"That's your mystery girl?" Irene teases, getting me to smile and nod, showing her the message. Grabbing my phone from me, she quickly types a message and sends it before I have a chance to stop her.

Me: More like hungover perspective, but sure. When?

Laughing at her response, I watch the bubbles appear again with Irene reading it over my shoulder.

Good Kisser: Back door to the gym, five minutes?

Me: KK

"I'll meet you at the car." I tell my sisters, getting Irene to smirk while Yeri just nods, not even glancing up from her phone. I get up, heading towards the back door to the gym, curiosity getting the best of me.

As I turn the corner, I see no one at the door. I move towards it and lean against the wall beside it, looking back down at my phone, where the message was still on my screen.

I hear the door opening, looking up I see Jisoo standing in front of me, freshly showered.

"What do you want?" I ask and she doesn't answer straight away, just stands there looking down at me. I scrunch my eyebrows together, hoping the good kisser girl doesn't arrive at the moment. However, the moment the thought passes through my mind, I pause and study Jisoo again, seeing her frowning. It couldn't be her. Could it?

"Oh god." I say before I can stop myself, realising it was her. Mentally putting a mask on her, I see it could easily be her with her soft brown hair and strong jaw.

"I'm hallucinating right now, aren't I?" She asks, screwing her face up, clearly putting two and two together.

"I wish." I mutter. After another minute of silence, I start to turn, intending to walk back to Irene and Yeri, as it was clear that she wasn't going to speak again. I don't get far though, as her hand grabs my arm, turning me back to her. I look back up at her. She was still studying me, like she was trying to figure something out.

"Jisoo, let's just forget-" I was cut off, when her lips meet mine. I freeze, not expecting it, yet after a moment I relax and move my lips against hers.

I feel her hand leaving my arm and cupping my cheek, while her other hand goes to the back of my head, keeping my head in place, like she was expecting me to pull back. I place my hands on her biceps, and feel them tense below my touch, which makes me smile against her lips. This only causes her to pull me even closer to her. I move my hands up to her shoulders and then around her neck, going onto my tiptoes to get closer to her, if that is even possible. It's when I push my fingers through her hair that I feel her biting my bottom lip, causing a moan from the back of my throat, causing her to smirk against my lips.

I pull back from her, needing air in my lungs. All I can hear is our breaths as I pull my hands away from her hair and take a step back. I look up at her to see that studying look again. I can hear both of us breathing deeply, trying to regain our breath.