High School - Part 1

Andy x Lauren

I got moved to a new school today and as per usual it was bully after bully after bully.

As I walked down the corridor in a mood so bad I would smash the next bully's head off a wall, I bumped into him.

"Sorry" I mumbled as I tried to walk off.

But he grabbed my arm.

"It's fine" he sexy side smirked.

Fucking hell this boy was gorgeous.

His midnight black hair and icy blue eyes mixed perfectly with his porcelain white skin.

The feelings I got from just looking at him....

"I'm Andy by the way"

"Lauren"

He smiled,
"Beautiful name"
I blushed,
"For a very beautiful girl"

People were staring as he moved some hair behind my ear

The bell went for lesson then he kissed my cheek

....

I'd been at this school for a few months now and had this relationship with Andy. He'd talk to me when no one is around, but act like I don't exist when some popular ones walk past.

He was popular you see. Every guy wanted to be him and every girl wanted to get in his pants.

On the way home I bumped into Andy as I cut through the forest. I have no idea how deep I was in the forest, but I never expected him to be here.

"Oh, hey Lauren" he smiled

"Hi." I said through gritted teeth

"What's wrong?"

"What's wrong? What's wrong?!?! How about the fact you act like I'm the only girl in the world when no popular kids are around, but as soon as some appear it's like I'm dirt on the bottom of your shoe! Do you know how that makes me feel? I just.... I just-"

Next thing I know he's stopped me by crashing his lips onto mine.

He stopped and slowly pulled away.

"I feel something every time I'm around you Lauren"
He spoke in a deep voice
"and I can't describe it. Every time I look into your eyes all I want to do is hold you and never let you go"

"Do it" I said

"What"

"Do it"

He pushed me up against the tree and pinned me. He crashed his lips onto mine kissing me roughly.

He picked me up so both my legs were wrapped around his waist as he held me by my ass.

He started trailing kisses down my jawline.... When his phone went off.

He put me down and checked it,
"my parents are going out and won't be back until tomorrow"
He smirked

He grabbed my hand and we literally ran back to his house.

He locked the door and pretty much made out with me all the way up the stairs, clothes scattered along the floor.

When we finally got to his bedroom we were just in underwear.

He picked me up and almost threw me onto the bed as he got on top of me.

I wanted him so badly. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him as close as I could.

I groaned as I felt his huge bulge against me.

He kissed down my neck and chest and slowly made his way down to the top of my underwear. Leaving hot kisses against my skin.

He kissed me through my underwear and it sent shivers through my whole body.

As he continued to gently kiss there he unhooked my bra, and I remembered how small I was.

He looked up and started playing with my breasts.

"you're beautiful"
He reassured,
"I don't care about your size"
He smiled and gently kissed me

He slowly slid my panties off, and his boxers.

He moved up and roughly kissed me while he inserted a finger. He went in and out fast making me moan, then added a second finger.

He curled his fingers, making sure to hit the spot and he kept making me moan louder and louder against his lips.

I gripped the sheets tight as he made me come close.

Then he pulled his fingers out and I whined.

"I'll make it up to you"
He whispered in my ear in a husky voice.

He went down and gently kissed me there, flicking his tongue along my clit a few times.

Then he positioned himself at my entrance

"Are you sure?"

"Yes.... Yes I'm sure"

He slowly entered me. He was being gentle as this was my first time.

He slowly started to pick up the pace. Gradually thrusting harder and faster.

"ANDY!

"Yes Lauren.... scream my name..."
He whispered in my ear then nibbled the sweet spot on my neck.

I was gripping the head board as I was coming close again. And so was he.

I moaned in pleasure as I came.

He kept thrusting as I rode out my orgasm and then he moaned as he came inside me. Thank god I'm on birth control.

He collapsed next to me and we were both a hot and sweaty mess.

He put his arm around me pulled me closer. I cuddled into his chest and fell asleep.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

My first one shot, hope it was good XD