special chapter

i sighed as i see the folders stacked in front of me, another hectic day i guess.

i picked up my pen and started opening the folders one by one, looking at the bottom of it so i can sign there but also reading all the word written on it.

half an hour or so i heard the door open, i looked up and saw my pink haired husband holding two paper bags.

"lunch?"

"hell yeah" i stood up and ran to him, hugging him tightly as i sniff his sweet scent.

"missed me that much?" he asked releasing a chuckle afterwards.

"yes, i miss you every darn minute" i said then kissed a small part on his neck, it's a habit i always kiss him there but they're not as glossy and sweet than his lips.

"come on let's eat baby"

i nodded then followed him towards my desk.

*

it was a lovely sunday morning, the scent of caffeine filled my nose as soon as i woke up i couldn't feel a presence beside me and i knew he woke up early because he always does.

i sat up and stretched for a bit then stood up exiting our bedroom and went down to the kitchen.

we currently live in father's house, he says he doesn't want to be lonely and we also never wanted to leave him alone.

i heard humming from the kitchen and i slowly walked inside it seeing jeonghan fry the egg as he smiled into it like a masterpiece.

the coffee maker was on, that's why it was smelling like coffee everywhere.

i walked towards him slowly, i wanted to surprise him and so i snaked my arm around his waist.

"good morning" i said then kissed his nape.

"oh good morning baby" he turned his head to the side so he can kiss my cheek then back to cooking eggs.

"you're finally cooking on your own huh" i said keeping my grip tight.

"you're underestimating me" he pouted cutely, i chuckled then cupped his face kissing him deeply.

i felt him smile into the kiss as he felt me smile too.

"come on really? in front of me? you flirty gays should get a room ugh" eunji who just entered the kitchen quickly left it not wanting to third wheel and ruin their quality time.

"have you brushed your teeth?"

"nope, you haven't either"

we both laughed and jeonghan continued to cook.

*

i stare at my father's coffin being lowered down, hot tears streaming down my cheeks.

i felt pair of arms envelope me into a hug, i knew it was jeonghan he was always there since my father got hospitalized and up until now.

he was always there for me as a husband, best friend, lover, brother and as my greatest comfort.

my safe haven.

"thank you" i whispered

"no need to thank me baby, just cry it out" he said as he hugged me tighter god i'm so lucky to have someone like him.

*

i sat silently beside my husband, leaning into his shoulder i closed my eyes feeling his warmth.

"you know sometimes i think this is all a dream" he said softy, i smiled and replied.

"me too, baby"

i felt his hands cup my face, i opened my eyes and saw him staring at me tears falling from his eyes.

"why are you crying?"

he didn't reply and closed the gap between us.

before his lips landed on mine he whispered the three words i can never get used to hearing.

"i love you"

my stomach flipped a million times, like it was the first time hearing it again.

i wrapped my arms around his neck and his hands settled on my waist.

kissing him would be something i can never get tired of,

i pulled away and looked into his eyes "i love you too" then kissed him again.

and until our hair turned grey we never stopped loving each other, like in our vows we kept it.

"till death do us part, i will still be into you"

this wasn't a life i always wanted but god gave this to me, god gave him to me in alliance of all angels.

i am still into yoon jeonghan.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 | 𝐣𝐢𝐡𝐚𝐧 ✓ 🎉