wonder at all

i looked at myself, sighing as i realized that i have been distant to my sister after what had happened.

i shook my head then walked out of the house, i needed to go to the garden.

fresh air will help me come into the right state of mind.

following the trail of the roses that were lining in their own bush i heard someone talking not too far from it.

i walked closer until i realized it was jeonghan talking to someone over the phone.

"yes he's her brother" i heard him say the other line was inaudible but i can hear some words well

"well? how's the tension?"

"he's not the same person i knew, wonwoo i don't know how to say this but something draws me towards him"

"maybe because you really haven't moved on yet? think about it you've been with him for long long years and now you marry his sister wait how long has it been with you and eunji?"

"three months"

"exactly! jisoo has been your boyfriend since middle school then you left him in college then poof he's your soon to be brother in law!"

"it's not like i left him without reason won, i already felt like burden before you know? i don't want him to carry me for the rest of his life"

"that's your problem jeonghan, your pride. jisoo would careless about your financial state, he loves you and not your money nor your prettiness. jisoo is my best friend and i'm not letting you discard him like that because of that stupid reason"

"what should i do? i think he's already moved on"

"talk to him"

i heard nothing but silence, well enough of this bullshit.

i approached jeonghan then turned him around.

"dumb ass i still love you"

and after that i've never thought I would be able to feel his lips again.

he kissed back and i don't really need to wonder at all.