cause after all this time

crossing my legs i flipped through the magazine boringly as i wait for the man who took forever in fitting his tuxedo.

"isn't he done yet?" i asked the lady who was in charge of waiting for him to finish and she shook her head waiting patiently outside the fitting room.

"why do i even have to do this" i rolled my eyes and flipped through the pictures of tuxedos that this store sells.

all cheap and low class.

but he insists to buy here, not my fault if he's wearing a very thin cloth.

after millions of hours he finally came out wearing the navy blue tuxedo, i rolled my eyes then stood up.

walking towards him i then pinched the sleeve, yep thin.

"no, i'm designing your tuxedo" i said firm and stern, per my little sister's request. i would never make this dipshit his wedding tuxedo if it wasn't for my sister.

i exited the cheap shop, when i got inside the car i released a big heavy sigh.

beads of sweats formed on my forehead as i removed them with my sleeve.

what he wore definitely suits him, but i want to make him fit on the cloth i will make.

at least it will be the last time i will express my love to him,

through the cloth like i always did before.

cause after all this time,

i still want to have him.

but i can't