"Just, let me speak," the boy said, fidgeting in his chair.

She nodded hesitantly.

"I never knew what James' plan was when we were listening in on your conversation. It doesn't make it right that I stayed, and I know that, and I'm really sorry."

"You weren't in on the plan?" She asked.

He shook his head, "I wasn't. I promise."

"Oh..."

"And I'm also really sorry for what I said about Julian. I got carried away, I was desperate and frustrated, but it doesn't excuse it," he took hold of one of her hands, "you don't have to forgive me, I wouldn't blame you...but I just need you to know how sorry I am. I would never ever want to hurt you."

She looked down at their hands for a moment before looking back up into his eyes, "okay."

"Okay?"

"I can forgive you."

"You do?" Sirius sad expression melted into one of relief, "really?"

She nodded, "I missed you anyway."

"I missed you too!" He exclaimed, jumping to his feet happily, pulling her to stand up with him.

"What-"

He pulled her into him, a hug that was way overdue. Perhaps she wouldn't forget what he had said for a while, but at least he could hug her again.

・ 。゚☆: *.☽

"So...the password is...hobnob?"

Flitwick sighed, "yes, I know it's ridiculous, but he says it's a muggle biscuit that he likes."

"It is a muggle biscuit," she laughed, "funny, I just thought the password to the Headmaster's study would be more...official."

"Yes well, that's not Dumbledore."

"I guess not," she smiled.

"Good luck in there, Miss Rutherford," the Professor said.

"Thank you, Sir."

She nodded at him before leaving the office, going down the corridor to Professor Dumbledore's office.

She had never been there before, at least not inside. The only thing she knew was the Griffin that stood outside it, but had no idea what lay in wait for her beyond that.

"Um...hob nob?"

Even though she still thought it was quite bizarre, it was indeed the right password and a staircase began to appear by the Griffin. She stood on it, ready to climb the stairs to the top until she reached the office, but squeaked in shock when the whole staircase began to rise up like a muggle elevator.

Then there was a door. Here it goes.

She raised a fist to the door, ready to knock, but before she could it swung open.