Chapter 25 - All My Troubles

Start from the beginning

The Looker was sweating, he then thought "So far so normal, I wonder what triggered her to be a violent person?"

Grace spoke again "So, I let her go to Professor Oak's summer camp, to make her have friends... And it worked."

The Looker had a shocked face, he was curious to see why, "How so?" he asked.

"I think it's because of.. someone named.. Ash Ketchum."

"Ash Ketchum?" The Looker wondered.

Grace nodded, "There was this time, when she came back home..."

-FLASHBACK-

Grace's POV:

...I noticed her clothes and haircut changed, which I did not mind that. Serena's friends were at the living room and Serena went upstairs to her room, which I followed her to see what she was doing.

As I peaked by the door, she had this pictures pinned at the wall. I gasped at this because the pictures were full of Ash's face!

Serena was staring at one of the pictures and I can hear her say..

"Oh Ashy.. I'm so glad I found you again.." she giggled.

I was a bit curious about this, I was about to enter her room but then, I can see her ripping some pictures.

It seemed to be pictures with other girls with Ash.
Serena then lit the pictures on fire and threw them on the trashcan bin!

"..I can't let anyone take away my Ashy.."

My eyes widened at her actions. Is she OK? or is she really going crazy? I wondered.

I stepped away from the door, leaving her privacy.

We never talked about this incident before. And we never will.

-FLASHBACK OVER-

"And then, after Professor Oak's summer camp, when we came home, she started to feel emotions because of Ash's handkerchief!" Grace said.

The Looker then replied "So, it's some sort of.. obsession?"

Grace nodded. "I thought so too, and 10 years ago, there was a kid named Calem who had a crush on my daughter, Serena."

Grace leaned in forward and continued "He was only 2 years older than her, however- he tried making Serena like him but couldn't work at all."

The Looker was thinking about this, and he said "..So, Serena only cares is... Ash?"

"Yes." Grace responded quickly.

The Looker then stood up from his seat and said "Thank you, Mrs Grace. I'll investigate more about your daughter."

As he was about to leave, Grace quickly stood up and worriedly asked "Is my daughter going to be alright!?"

The Looker faced her and said with a sad tone "..I'm sorry, either she lets go of the hostage, Ash Ketchum.. we'll not kill her. If she doesn't, then..."

Grace looked at the floor, with tears on her eyes.

"I'm going now, thanks for the tea." said the Looker as he left.

__________________

Back at Pallet Town.

Ash and Serena were eating dinner with Delia.

Serena sat very close to Ash, touching each other's shoulders. Serena felt a warm sensation in her heart, it made her happy.

They were eating some vegetables for dinner, Delia then strike up a conversation "So, Ash. How did you and Serena started dating?"