Beach Day

Caroline's POV
    I woke up, and Nik was still sleeping. I got out of bed, and went to the closet. I put on my shorts, my blue crop top, and my blue heels. I went downstairs to the kitchen, and grabbed a blood bag out of the fridge, and drank it. Someone said, " Morning, Mom."

   I turned around, and Marcellus was in the doorway. I smiled, and said, " Morning, Marcellus. How did you sleep?"

  He said, " Good."

  I nodded, and he got a blood bag out of the fridge and drank it. Everyone else came into the kitchen. Nik pecked my lips, and said, " Morning."

   I said, " Morning. So, I was thinking all of us going shopping?"

   The guys groaned. Kol said, " The answer is no, darling."

   Nik said, " Sorry, love."

  Elijah said, " Not going to happen."

   Marcellus didn't say anything. Davina said, " I guess, Marcel wants to go shopping."

  Marcellus said, " Do I have to?"

  I said, " Come on. We can have some fun. It can give you time to bond with your two Aunts."

  He sighed and said, " Fine."

   Kol said, " Marcellus. I never knew you to be soft, and want to go shopping with those four."

    Nik said, " Listen to your uncle. Kol doesn't tell the truth, but this time he is. Don't go shopping with them. We haven't had much time to spend together, just us guys. You, Me, Stefan, Elijah, and Kol can have some fun on our own. A guys day."

  I said, " Really, Nik? Playing that card."

  He said, " Playing want card, love?"

   I said, " Playing the 'You know I'm your favorite parent card.'"

  Nik smirked, and said, " You are the one that brought it up, love. With all the spend time with your aunts, and mother card."

     I said, " He already decided. He is going with us girls."

   Elijah said, " That's enough between you two. Let Marcellus decided who he wants to spend time with."

  We all looked at Marcellus, and he said, " Firstly, I both love you equally. I don't have a favorite parent. Second, I will spend time with the Rebekah, Kat, Davina, and Mom."

   I said, " Great. Let's go."

  Nik said, " Why would you choose to spend today with them?"

Rebekah said, " Nik, get over it. He likes the company of the girls more."

  Kol said, " Thats a lie. We are more fun, than you four."

  Stefan said, " That's enough. He wants to spend time with the girls, let him."

    Davina said, " Are we going shopping?"

   Kat said, " Yes. Let's go."

   Us girls, and Marcellus walked out of the kitchen, and out of the house. We got in the one black Chevy Tahoe, and drove to the mall.

    We parked the car, and walked inside the mall. We shopped, then stopped for some lunch. We sat down, and Marcellus said, " I'm starting to regret choosing shopping with you girls."

    I said, " Why's that?"

   He said, " You don't need ten bags of clothes."

Davina said, " They aren't all clothes, some is accessories. Some is also for the guys."