Linked?

Elijah's POV
     We were sitting in the courtyard, Caroline was still sleeping. Rebekah said, " What is it, Elijah?"

  I said, " I need yous to keep Caroline occupied and distracted for today. While Kol, Marcellus and I go do something."

   Stefan said, " What something?"

  Kol said, " Elijah found where Nik is. Some bar outside of the city. We are going there. Keep Caroline distracted, and don't let her get worried or stressed. Got it? Good. See you later."

   Marcellus, Kol and I flashed to the bar, to talk some sense into Niklaus.

Caroline's POV
        It has been a week, since I found out I am pregnant. The day after I found out, we flew back to New Orleans, because two witches were found dead, with vampire bites in their necks, which we solved that problem. I haven't seen or spoken to Nik, ever since I told him I am pregnant. We tried to find him, but we couldn't find him anywhere. Davina found out why I can't drink blood bags, it's because i need blood from the vein. Everything is good. Stefan and the girls are keeping me occupied, with wedding planning. They don't want me to worry, about Nik, too much. Which I can never stop worrying about Nik.

   Anyway, I woke up, and put on my shorts, my black tank top, with my black heels. I went downstairs to the courtyard, and Stefan, and the girls were in the courtyard.

One of the compelled people, came over to me, and offered her wrist. I held her wrist, and bit into it. After a few gulps of her blood, I let go, and she walked away. I went over to the girls, and Stefan and said, " Wheres Elijah, Kol, and Marcellus?"

   Rebekah said, " They had an errand to run."

  Kat said, " Let's go. We have cake tasting, to get to."

   I nodded, and we walked out of the house. We got in Bekah's Tahoe, and she drove to the bakery.

    We arrived at the bakery, and sat down. They gave us different kinds of cake, and we tasted them. Bekah, and Stefan settled on Red Velvet.

    After cake tasting, was the flowers.

   Thirty minutes later, we finished the flowers, and walked outside of the shop. I said, " Anything else?"

   Bekah looked to the girls, and Stefan. Stefan said, " Im sure we have a few more things to do."

    I said, " Whats going on? You guys are acting weird today."

    Kat said, " Nothing."

   I said, " That's a lie. Where did Elijah, Kol and Marcellus actually go today?"

  Davina said, " They went to talk with Klaus."

   I said, " We tried finding him, and we couldn't. Where did they find him?"

    Stefan said, " A bar outside of the city. We don't want you to get stressed, mad or upset. It's bad for the baby."

   I flashed to the bar outside of the city. I walked towards the bar, and Marcellus, Kol, and Elijah were walking out. I walked towards them, and Marcellus said, " Mom, what are you doing here?"

  I said, " Is he inside?"

  Elijah said, " Yes. You aren't going in there."

  I said, " Why not?"

   Elijah said, " Caroline, you can't be stressed, it's bad for the baby."

  I snapped Elijah's neck, and looked at Marcellus, and Kol. I said, " Are you two going to stand in my way?"