Mother- Son Day

Caroline's POV
    He said, " Are you sure, love? I'm fine with whatever you choose."

  I said, " Its staying. We should get dressed. And get downstairs. Knowing the girls they have a whole list of plans made up, in the last ten minutes that they found out."

  He chuckled and said, " Dont underestimate Rebekah and Katerina planning something. Remember Katerina's wedding. Rebekah, Katerina and you had that wedding planned in under 3 months."

   We laughed. I pecked his lips and got off the bed. I went to the closet and put on my Shorts, my blue tank top, with my black leather jacket, and my black heels.

  I walked into the room, and Nik pulled a shirt over his head. He turned and looked at me, and smirked.

  I said, " What?"

  He said, " Nothing. You are just stunning, love."

   I smiled, and kissed his cheek. We went out of our room, and went downstairs to the kitchen. We got blood bags, and drank them. Kat, Bekah, and Davina came into the kitchen.

  Bekah said, " There you are. We were hunting for you, Care."

  I said, " Well, you found me. What is it?"

  Kat said, " We need to start planning your wedding."

  I said, " Not today, we aren't."

   Davina said, " Why not?"

  I said, " Because I wanted to spend time with Marcellus, today. The wedding is in 4 months, we have plenty of time to plan."

  They nodded, and walked out of the kitchen. Nik said, " See you later, love. Have fun with Marcellus."

  I said, " I will."

   He pecked my lips, and walked out of the kitchen. I sighed, and went to the courtyard. Marcellus is standing there in the courtyard.

  I said, " Marcellus. Ready?"

  He said, " Yeah. Is it just us or is Dad coming, too?"

  I said, " Its just us. Your father had to do some kingly duties today, with the wolves."

  He nodded, and we walked out of the house, and to my car. We got in, and I started driving to a diner. We sat down, and ordered our food. I said, " So, Anything else I missed?"

   I raised my eyebrows at Him, and he said, " By do you mean, did I meet anyone? No I didn't."

  I said, " Not one? I'm surprised."

  He said, " I didn't really have time to date anyone. I was in charge of the city."

  I said, " Yes, you were. But now you aren't. You should get out there."

  He said, " I'm surprised, you would want me to meet someone. Last I checked, the last time a girl came up to me, you shooed her away."

  I said, " That was a hundred and fifteen years ago. Are you ever going to forget that?"

  He said, " Nope."

  Our food came, and I took a bite of my fry. I said, " Well, now things changed. Go ahead and date a girl. But, she has to be acceptable."

  He said, " I knew there was something else to it."

  I said, " What? I can't have my son dating just anyone. She has to be nice, and me and your father has to meet her, then the rest of the family can meet her, once we approve."

  He chuckled, and said, " Once, I meet someone. I don't know about dating anyone, just yet."

  I said, " Well, if you ever do, and you need to talk, just come to me, or your uncles, Aunts."

  He said, " Why not Dad?"

  I said, " I don't think Nik would be too happy about someone taking his only son away from him."

  He said, " No one, can take me away."

  I nodded, and we talked, and ate lunch. After lunch, we went and walked the street of the city, and talked. It was nice, having a mother son day. We spent the whole day together.

   After five hours, we soon drove back to the house. We walked into the compound, and Marcellus said, " I had fun, mom."

  I said, " I am trying to make up for lost time. I missed so much with you."

  He said, " You don't have to make up for lost time. It wasn't your fault, that you didn't know I was alive. It was Mikael's fault. I wish I could've been allowed to actually look for yous. missed you, Mom."

   He hugged me, and I smiled. I said, " I love you, Marcellus."

   He said, " I love you, Mom."

   I said, " It's getting late."

  He said, " Yeah."

  I said, " Did you want to have a movie night?"

  He said, " That would be nice."

  I said, " Great. Go change into your pajamas, and me me in Nik's and I's room. We can have a family movie night for a change."

  He nodded, and went to his room. I sped up to my room, and walked in. Nik was coming out of the bathroom, wearing his pajama pants, and no shirt. He seen me, and smiled.

  He said, " How was your day with Marcellus?"

  I said, " It was great. We had a great time. I'm just trying to make up for lost time."

  He said, " Love, he doesn't hold you responsible for anything. He loves you, Caroline."

  I said, " I know. I have to get a shower, and put on my pajamas. Go to the kitchen and make some popcorn."

  He said, " Whats that going to be for?"

  I said, " Marcellus is going to be over, soon. We are having a family movie night."

  He nodded, and left the room. I went into the bathroom, and got a shower. After my shower, I put on Nik's shirt, and my shorts. I walked into the room, and someone knocked on the door.

  I went over, and opened it. It was Marcellus. I stepped aside, and let him in. He said, " Wheres dad?"

  I said, " He went to make popcorn. He should be up in a little bit. You can help me choose a movie."

  He nodded, and we sat against the headboard of the bed. I gave him the remote, and he looked through movies. After a few minutes, Nik came into the room with the popcorn. He came over, and handed me the popcorn. He sat down on my left, and Marcellus was on my right.

  Nik said, " What movie, Marcel?"

  Marcellus said, " How about this one?"

   He chose, 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales.' Nik, and I nodded, and he played the movie. We ate popcorn, and watched the movie.

    The movie was over, and Marcellus had his head on my lap, and he was sleeping. He fell asleep halfway through the movie. Nik and I looked down at him, and Nik said, " I missed this."

  I said, " I know. I did, too."

   Nik pecked my lips, and I laid my head on his shoulder. Nik and I soon fell asleep.