I stood in front of the door before he could reach it.

   "You promised," I said.

  "But-"

   "No ron. We did," Hermione said putting her hand on his shoulder.

  "But how long have you known?" Harry asked.

  "Remember when my mom would become obsessed with me? It was because of my powers. First I was just indestructible. Then, a malfunction happened when my mom was testing me, causing something in my brain to go beyond basic human functions. Now, I can basically do any power I want," I explained.

   "Woah..." Ron mesmerized.

      I slightly smiled at them. They were in complete shock.

   "HARRY RON HERMIONE Y/N DINNER!" Lily yelled.

    I waved my hand over my body and got back into my original outfit. We all hurried downstairs. We ate in silence that night. After dinner, Ron went into Harry's room while Hermione went into mine. We said goodnight to the Potters and went upstairs into the rooms.

  "I still can't believe this y/n," Hermione whispered as we walked up the stairs.

  "It's weird I know. But no telling anyone," I said to her.

     She nodded. As we met up to the two rooms that are across from each other, we said good night to Ron and Harry.

   "Night Harry, Night Ron," We both said, excepts Hermione blushed when she said Ron's name.

   "Night guys, or should I say Hermione and Firebolt," Ron whispered to me.

   I rolled my eyes as I looked over at Harry. He slightly smiled and walked into his room with Ron. Hermione and I walked into our room. We got dressed into pajamas and went to bed.

   *Monday Morning*

     I spent Sunday with Hermione, Ron, and Harry. We had a fun time in Swellview. I got up early to go to school. I got dressed into a nice baby blue top with royal blue jeans. I said goodbye to everyone and got to school. I pulled the glass door opened and spotted Henry and Charlotte.

   "Sup guys," I said.

   "Hey," Henry said very enthusiastically.

   "What are you so happy about?" I said.

   "Well... Firebolt decided to team up with Captain Man and I. Therefore I get to see who Firebolt is! I'm going to meet her at Swellview park tonight and we're going to go to the man cave. " Henry whispered.

    Oh dear. I sorta forgot about that.

   "Oh yeah," I said.

   "Me too!" Charlotte said.

    Oh my I have to reveal it to the whole team?! My goodness. I guess it's for the best.

  ***

  "Hey Lily! Mind if I head off to a job interview?" I asked coming in through the door dropping my school bag.

  "Okay, that's fine. But don't be too long," She replied.

    I smiled and I headed off to Swellview park. I hopped into a bush and waved my hand over my body so I would become Firebolt. I made sure no one was looking before I stepped out. I stepped out to see Kid danger looking down at his phone. I walked over to him.

   "Hello," I said

    His face beamed. He looked up with a smile.

   "Ready?" He asked.

    I nodded. We walked side by side.

   "I'm really glad you said yes. We could really use you," He said.

   "I'm glad as well," I replied.

     We nodded and headed into a place called Junk N Stuff. I wasn't surprised since this is where Henry worked. He held the door opened and we walked in. He led me into the back. We got into the elevator, screamed as we fell. As we hit the ground, the door opened.

  "Hello Ms.Firebolt," Captain man said.

    Charlotte and a older yet short guy was there.

  "This is Charlotte and Schwoz," Captain man said.

  "OH MY- hi Firebolt! I'm your biggest fan!" Charlotte squealed running up to me with Schwoz.

   I smiled.

   "Well I'm sure your answer will change when you see me," I said.

    She looked at me confused.

  "Well... shall we?" Captain man said.

    Kid danger nodded. They popped bubblegum into their mouth and blew a bubble. It was Henry and Ray. Since Henry is Kid danger I wasn't surprised about Ray either. Clearly, my face showed it.

   "You don't look surprised?" Ray asked coming up to me slowly.

    I slightly nodded. I waved my hand over my body and I was back in my normal clothes. Charlotte, Henry's, and Schwoz's jaw dropped.

  "But...but-"

  "I couldn't reveal it to you yet, therefore I just said I would. I had to keep my secret for a little longer," I said.

  "I KNEW IT!" Ray yelled.

   "So that's how you knew about the bet... you could read minds!" Henry realized.

   I nodded.

  "So what can you do?" Charlotte asked.

  "Anything I put my mind too... literally," I slightly giggled.

  "Wow... can we see?" Schwoz asked.

   "Umm...sure what do you want me to do," I asked

  "Oo Create sparks with your fingers," Charlotte said excitedly .

    I've never tried that. I shrugged and concentrated on my hand. Blue sparks began coming to my hand which eventually came from my fingers. I bent my fingers so the sparks wouldnt go to the roof, therefore the sparks all connected to the middle of my hand.

   "WOAH" they all said.

    I did the same thing with my other hand but made red sparks. They all smiled with amazement. I put the sparks away.

   "Now-"

   "No. Y/n's not a toy. But I do need to talk to you. Y/n..." Ray said strictly. "Your mother. Was she obsessive with your power?" Ray asked putting his hand on my shoulder.

  "Yeah, in fact that's the reason I have this power. First I was just indestructible, but then my mother, when she was testing my abilities, she did something wrong and now when I concentrate on an ability it comes to life," I explained.

    Their smiles faded. I looked at them confused. Then I remembered. Captain man claimed he was my...father...

Firebolt {HD x HP}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें