"Bend over." He said. I did as he said and he put his dick in me. "Fuck." I moaned.

Bethanie Faith's p.o.v

"Faster Luke! Faster! Fuck me faster!" I heard my mum's voice. Gross, my mum and dad are fucking!

I cringed and went on my phone. My parents think I'm a virgin. I feel bad for that.

I lost it just last year. After a while, my mum came in. "Your dad and I are going out. I'm trusting you." She said.

I nodded and they left. Probably went to dad's house to fuck. I invited my boyfriend over.

His name is Jayden. He has brown hair and green eyes. I sat on his lap and he wrapped his arms around me.

We watched movies for a while.

Ariana's Mae p.o.v

We are finally in New York. We are now at our hotel. Kloè and I are sharing a room, whilst dad and Jason share one.

"You girls might need to get some sleep. Jet lag kicks ass, and tomorrow's gonna be a long day." Dad said.

I hugged him goodnight, and told Jason goodnight as well. Kloè and I got into our beds and quickly fell asleep.

~~~

It's now 4am, and we are on our way to my photoshoot. I am excited, but I am super tired.

Jason is sleeping in the van, and Kloè is zoned out. Dad is on his phone, booking me appearances and photoshoots.

I hope that I get to do interviews soon. It seems so much fun, honestly.

I went on my Twitter and saw a video from Popcrush. It was titled 'Ariana Mae Styles totally burned her mom on Twitter!'

I plugged my headphones in and clicked on the video. A girl named Sarah popped up on my screen.

"Ariana Mae Styles, who basically grew up in the spotlight, along with her older sister, Bethanie Faith Hemmings who is actually her half sister." Sarah said as a picture of my family came up.

"Her parents are Darcy Brooks, and Harry Styles. There have been rumors going around that Harry and Darcy got a divorce, because Darcy cheated on Harry with her first baby daddy, Luke Hemmings," she said.

"We also discovered that Ariana Mae was not happy about this, insulted her half-sisters dad, and moved out with HER dad, Harry Styles. They have been on their own for not that long."

"Ariana Mae was recently on the cover of TeenVogue and she did an interview, where she said, 'I currently want nothing to do with my mum or sister. What they did is unforgivable. I'm sure that as time goes by, I'll be able to forgive and forget, but for now it's just my dad and I.' We are wondering what Bethanie Faith did to Ariana Mae. The two half-sisters were super close."

"Early this week, Ariana Mae posted a picture of her in the studio, announcing that she has a single coming out, called Why Try, which is totally exciting, by the way. Soon after, her mom, Darcy tweeted her saying 'didn't know you were working on music.' Ariana Mae's response was totally amazing, and a bit harsh and rude." A picture of mum's tweet came up on my screen, then it was back to Sarah.

"Ariana Mae replied, 'and I didn't know you were with Luke, but hey, hashtag, the more you know.' We love Ariana Mae to pieces and she should be mad at what's happening. We cannot wait to hear her first ever song, and we hope to see her on many more covers of magazines. This is Sarah Luck and you're watching PopCrush."

I smiled and unplugged my headphones. I locked my phone, and admired the beautiful view.

It was a bit dark, but it was still beautiful. "We're here." Dad said. Jason woke up and we got out.

We walked into the building and they went straight to do my makeup.

~~~~

It is almost 3 in the afternoon and I am taking one more picture, and I'm done!

I posed for the camera, and I was done! We looked at the pictures and I chose my favorite ones.

Soon, we were heading back to the hotel. I got to the hotel and went to my room, and layed down. I texted uncle Liam, because I have a great idea.

To: Uncle Liam.
Hey uncle Liam! I have a plan, and I think it's a really good idea, but I need your help.

From: Uncle Liam.
What is it babe? I'd love to hear x

To: Uncle Liam.
The older girls, like Alyssa, Lucy, Sadie, Sindy, and Haylie should do covers of your guys' songs in a video and upload it to youtube. Tell me what you think? x

From: Uncle Liam.
That is actually a great idea, Ariana Mae! I'll set it up, and let you know. I will also tell the other girls. I've got to go, I'm at a photoshoot, love you lots babe. xx

I locked my phone. Hopefully the other girls agree to doing this. I think it a great idea.