and he did it. He put his phone on the table

Yoongi: Uhm..

Taehyung: You sure?

Yoongi: Uhmm

Taehyung look at Jimin and both of them know something is not right

Yoongi: Wayo? Why did you call me?

Taehyung: Ani.. Is just.. want to know your condition.

Yoongi: Hmm..

Taehyung: What are you doing hyung?

Yoongi: Making food for me.

Taehyung: Food? You just taking your dinner hyung?

Yoongi: Lunch Tae. I just taking my lunch

Taehyung: What do you mean? Another hard day?

Yoongi: Uhmm... the baby keeps moving since I woke up. He is so active and it's hurt so much. I can't even walk and move around too. It's just too painful this time like I wanted to die. Sorry for not picking your phone. I just can't move and now I just force myself out of my bed even though it still hurts.

Taehyung: Then you didn't eat anything since the morning.

Yoongi: Uhmm.. thanks I brought my bottle here at least I didn't starve at all *laugh

Taehyung: Want me to go there?

Yoongi: No, no, no. You guys have dinner together right? I don't want to ruin it.

Taehyung: O-okay...

shortly after he hears a glass shatter from Yoongi's side and makes all of them shocked. Jin is already worried. It can be seen at this face

Taehyung: Hyung? What is that?

Yoongi: Just.. I lost my grab

Taehyung: Careful hyung

Yoongi: Uhmm.. (he was about to bend down to clear up the mess but suddenly he felt a hard sharp on his belly and made him hissed and moaning. It can't be heard that by them)

Taehyung: Hyung?

Yoongi didn't reply, instead they just heard him moaning and holding in pain. All of them become worried

Yoongi: Argh.. hmm.. arghh..

Taehyung: Hyung? You okay?

Yoongi: H-hurt..

Taehyung: What's hurt hyung?

Yoongi: M-m-my.. my belly.. urghh..

Taehyung: OMG, hyung.. relax okay. Relax.. we will send help for you okay. Just keep talking with me and don't close your eyes.

At the same time, Jimin immediately called an ambulance once he heard about it. Hoseok and Namjoon froze and don't know what to do and Jin is terrifiedly spacing out like cannot imagine something bad happening to his beloved one.

Time Skip

7 hours have passed and all of them are still waiting for Yoongi outside the labour room. As soon as they arrived at the hospital, he was already there and he lost a lot of blood and was unconscious when the paramedic brought him to the hospital.

Jin is crying while Hoseok sits beside him to make him calm. Namjoon, Jimin and Taehyung also sit next to each other and are worried about Yoongi's condition. They all hope everything is good.

Namjoon: Wa.. how long is it gonna take? It makes me crazy.

Hoseok: Babe..

Jin: What if? What if he didn't..

Hoseok: Shhh... no say that hyung. I know Yoongi hyung can do it

Jin: What I'm doing Hope-ah... what I'm doing? I can't even help and protect him..

Hoseok: Hyung.. relax hyung.. hey.. hey... hey...

After 40 minutes, all of them stood up except Hoseok and Jin when they saw the doctor come out from the room. The doctor went closer to them and they also moved forward a bit.

Taehyung: How's my friend doctor?

Doctor: Uhmm.. that was a tough operation but it ended smoothly.

Jimon: Oh thanks God. How about both of them?

Doctor: The baby is safe and will be monitored by my nurses.

Jimin: My friend?

Doctor: Uhmm..

Taehyung: Doc?

*Hoseok and Jin still can hear their conversation.

Doctor: Uhmm.. arr.. He lost a lot of blood right when he came here and we are sadly to tell you that he is still unconscious but everything is fine. We just need him to wake up. Btw, your friend.. he fights well and strong.

Namjoon: But we still can see him right?

Doctor: Yes you may. Maybe in another 1 hour you can see him. My nurse will take you there.

Namjoon: Oh.. I'm glad then. Okay.. thank you doctor

Doctor: Welcome...

*That makes Jin cry even more.