3 - Behind This

Everything in the Yoongi and Jin relationship seems fine until Yoongi is busy with his work. 1 years ago, Yoongi had officially become a full time producer and now he is quite popular. Even people don't know who Agust D but everyone who is close to him knows about it. He uses that name as his producer's name.

At the same time, they made a new friend, Jimin and Yoongi is the one who introduced him to others. At the beginning, Jin seems fine but lately his curiosity has become bigger and bigger. He doesn't want to think wrong about Yoongi and he always says to himself that Yoongi will never cheat on him.

Yoongi admitted lately he is quite busy with his work plus there's something he and Jimin plan for the month. It was Jimin who wanted Yoongi's help. Jimin actually falls in love with Taehyung but doesn't know how to tell him so that's why he asked Yoongi to help him confess. Plus, there's something huge secret that Yoongi keeps from Jin. Only Jimin and Taehyung know about Yoongi's secret. It's not that he doesn't want to tell Jin but he is busy now and he just wants a special moment to tell that news to his lovely boyfriend.

Yoongi is not into surprise thing, apart from that he asked Taehyung an idea on how to give Jin a surprise.

One day, Jin can't control his overthinking and went out to Yoongi's studio.

At Yoongi's Studio (Night)

At that time, Jimin was there and about to confess to Taehyung when he arrived there since he said he will drop by Yoongi's studio after getting Yoongi's stuff. As Jimin practiced his words, Jin heard their conversations from outside. He froze behind the door and ears dropped on them.

Jimin: Actually.. I have something to tell you?

Yoongi: What?

Jimin: Hmm.. actually.. I love you... I mean.. I have liked you since day one when I met you. It's just.. just.. I don't know who to confess to you. I.. I promise I will make you happy.

Yoongi: Hmm.. actually... I l-..

Suddenly, they both stopped when they heard a huge bang from the door and saw an angry Jin

Both of them jumped from their seats while Jin went directly to Yoongi with his burning eyes.

Jimin tried to stop him and explain but he was too late

Jimin: H-hyung... I can explain.

Jin: Too late Jimin.

Jimin: H-hyung... wait I really...

Before Jimin finished his word, Jin's hand already arrived at Yoongi's checks. He just slapped Yoongi harshly and that made him cry immediately.

Jimin: Hyung!

Jin: SHUT UP JIMIN! I DON'T WANT TO TALK WITH YOU! AND YOU! YOONGI, WE ARE DONE

Yoongi: What?! NO! NO! Hyung... Please don't go

Jin: I don't want a cheater like you.

Jimin: Hyung.. he did not cheat on you.

Jin: Pufft.. I'm so done with both of you.

Yoongi: Hyung... please don't go.

Jin: Don't touch me! GO! I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE

Yoongi: B-but...

Jin: I SAID GO!!

Thats make Yoongi flinched and run from his studio

Jimin: You will regret this!

No longer after that, Taehyung came with his excited feeling. He showed up at the door with his wide smile while showing a baby shoe on his left hand and baby clothes on the right.