𝚊𝚗𝚡𝚒𝚎𝚝𝚢.

*all flashbacks are in third person*
*and sorry this is just sorta a filler chapter*

𝙆𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙞 ⓧ

"Malachi, it's four hours past your bedtime, I'm not doing this. You need to go to sleep." I said, patting Malachi's bum, he was laying in his crib for about twenty minutes before screaming and crying out, I checked the baby monitor and saw he was wide awake. "You need to go to sleep papas," I whispered. It was my night to watch him so Mattia was at home sleeping.

I walked past Malachi's bookshelf with all his stuffed animals and books, smiling when I saw a few photos from when he was born.

The first photo of me holding him, Mattia holding him for the first time, and Ale crying because of how beautiful he was.

"Skin to skin touch is something all parents do right?" Mattia asked as he took his shirt off and left it next to him, "It's perfectly normal, mother's do it when they're breastfeeding. So it's not weird that you're doing it," Gina said as she looked down at Malachi's tiny figure.

Kairi smiled seeing Mattia take Malachi in his arms, "Hi papas," He said as Malachi leaned his head on his chest, "Tienes frío?" (Are you cold?) He asked, pulling the grey blanket over Malachi. "You think he understands Spanish?" Kairi asked him, as he laid down on his side. "Probably, he's gonna know how to speak multiple languages," Mattia said, smiling when Malachi reached his hand up and grabbed at his chin.

"You want me to teach him how to speak Japanese?" Kairi asked him, and Mattia shrugged, "If you want, but imma teach him Spanish," Mattia told Kairi with a smile before looking back down at the tiny baby on his bare chest. "He's sleeping," Mattia told him, "You should try getting some rest." Mattia said, rubbing Malachi's back, "Thanks baby daddy," Kairi said, closing his eyes and falling asleep.

Seeing Mattia fall asleep while Malachi laid on his chest was the sweetest thing I've ever seen. I kissed Mal's cheek and stopped to look at the picture of Ale crying while holding Mal, which I found quite funny and sorta sweet.

"Ale, c'mon, breathe," Mattia said, patting Alejandros back, trying to calm him down, "Please tell me you guys will have more kids," Ale said, wiping his eyes. "Obviously Ale, just when we're older," Kairi told him, "He's so perfect," Ale cried, putting his hands in his face and sobbing.

It's honestly so adorable how much Ale loves Malachi and how many times he's held him since he was born.

I smiled seeing that Malachi was finally asleep in the mirror, "Finally bubbas," I said, kissing his cheek and walking over to his crib, seeing a photo of my mom and Ms. Luca holding him hung above his crib. Ms. Luca was crying and my mom was sitting down holding him because she had just fainted.

And a black and grey photo of my dad holding Malachi. I remember Mattia was a bit upset because Malachi didn't have a photo with his dad. I do think it's upsetting that Malachi is never gonna be able to meet his other Grandpa.

"He's perfect." Mr. Cosentino said as he looked at Malachi through the see-through glass window into the nursery. "He really is," Mattia said, scratching his forehead, awing over his newborn son with a scrunched-up face.

"Your a great father Mattia," He said, putting a hand on Mattia's shoulder, "Really? Hmm...thanks," Mattia said with a smile, happy that Kairi's father called him a good one. "This kid is lucky to have you," He told him.