𝚒 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐.

𝙈𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙖 ⓧ

I smiled as I walked into school and closed the door behind me, Kairi and I were gonna have our date today, which was a really exciting thing, especially since I guess I've always liked him, I feel like we moved into things too fast...with having sex and everything, so now, I want to be romantic and try to have a decent date. "Hey, Mattia," Ale said with a small smile as I walked to my locker. "Hey Ale," I smiled back as I opened my locker, "What's up? Why you so happy?" He asked as he leaned on the locker next to him, "Just...happy I guess," I shrugged, taking my phone out from my pocket and seeing if Kairi texted me at all.

"Hey, have you texted Kairi at all?" I asked as I shut my phone off and put it on my locker shelf, "Uh...only a little bit. I texted him asking if he wanted to go to the gym because he normally wants to. But he said he couldn't." Ale shrugged, zipping his jacket up, "Oh...that's weird," I said as I put my Spanish folder in my bag and zipped it back up. "Did he say if he was gonna be absent or?" I asked, and Ale shook his head.

-

"I'm here," Kairi said as he walked into school, wearing baggy sweats and a hoodie that was twice his size. I'm not judging, its just weird because Kairi normally wears jeans, baggy jeans, or Adidas pants, but I've never seen him wear such baggy sweatpants. "Hey babe, you good?" I asked quietly as Kairi bent down a bit and sat down next to me on the floor by his locker, "I'm okay," Kairi whispered as he leaned his head back, "What are you working on?" He asked as he leaned his head on my shoulder, "Uh, Spanish homework, I forgot to do it last night so I'm just cramming it in now." I replied, leaning my head on his, "I love you," I whispered, I could tell he smiled, "I love you more," He replied.

I sighed as I kept writing my homework down, "Has Cynthia said anything to you at all?" Kairi asked me as he looked over, "Uh...I saw her in the hallway a few times and we'll smile and wave, but that's about it," I said as I finished up my Spanish homework somewhat and closed my computer. "How are you feeling now?" I asked as I wrapped my arm around his waist, "Meh, still sick, I guess......hey, Tia? I need to tell you something," Kairi said, my phone rang as soon as Kairi said that, "Oh, give me a minute Kai," I said, seeing it was my mom calling.

I took my computer off of my lap and stood up, answering my phone and walking off down the hall, covering one of my ears to hear her better since there was a bunch of people talking in the hallway. "Hi Mama, everything okay?" I asked as I leaned on the cold wall behind me, "I'm fine my sweet boy, but I just wanted to tell you that Marco is home, so try to not be loud when you get back," My mom said, even though she couldn't see me, I nodded, "Okay Mama, I'll be quiet," I told her, "Okay thank you, baby, love you." She said, I said a quick "I love you too," then hung up and turned my phone off, I got back to my locker, grabbing my computer and putting it in my bag.

"What'd you have to tell me bub?" I asked, putting my backpack on and reaching my hand out to Kairi, he took it as I pulled him, helping him stand up, the bell rang and Kairi shook his head. "Nothing...it's fine," Kairi told me as he looked down at his feet, "You sure?" I asked, and he nodded before pulling his hoodie down a bit and walking off, "Okay..." I said as I grabbed Kairi's bag from the floor and followed him down the hall to his first period class.

-

"Kairi, are you sure your okay bubs?" I asked as I sat on the boy's bathroom floor and rubbed his back, "I-I'm fine." Kairi replied as he spit in the toilet, ever since second period, Kairi's been throwing up like crazy. Lunch starts in 3 minutes so that means that Kairi's been throwing up for four whole periods. "You sure?" I asked, he nodded, wiping his mouth and standing up, flushing the toilet, "You threw up like half of what's in your body bub, maybe you should call your mom and tell her, so she could pick you up and bring you home," I told him, he shook his head, opening the stall door and walking out, me behind him as I rubbed his back, he turned the sink on, splashing water on his face and wiping his mouth.