𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚝.

𝙈𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙖 ⓧ

Seeing the baby boosted my happiness, I smiled over at Kairi as we walked out of the ultrasound clinic to the car.

As soon as Kairi told me the time, I quickly got up and locked the door knowing that Marco was probably already home, I sat down so my back was up against the door, if Marco wanted to come in here then he would have to get past me, which would probably be easy for him but whatever. It was adorable seeing Kairi walk over and sit down next to me, even handing me a pillow so my ass doesn't hurt from the floor. He even said "we," as if he was talking about him and the baby, it was adorable.

𝙆𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙞 ⓧ

Mattia had changed into shorts and a tank top before he left the room for a couple of minutes saying that he was gonna say goodnight to his mom, I said okay before he told me to just make myself comfortable, I sat down on his bed and grabbed one of his black blankets to use, he came back and closed the door behind him, "My dads sleeping, so we've gotta be quiet Kai," He told me, I nodded as he switched the lights off and turned his LED lights on, "What color?" He asked, "Pink," I replied, he turned them on pink and put the small controller down. Then walked over to the bed, laying down and pulling the sheets over him, "You can go under the sheets y'know, it gets cold at night so you puke freeze with just the blanket," He told me, I said a quiet 'okay,' before pulling the sheets over my body and turned on my side. "Night Kai," I heard Mattia say, "Night Tia," I replied before closing my eyes, "Wait..." I said as I turned my head to look at Mattia.

"What happened?" He asked, "Where's Caeser?" I asked, he looked around a bit before finding him and handing him to me, "Thanks," I said as I cuddled his monkey, "Do you have Koba?" I asked, "Yup, right here," He replied as he held up the little black monkey in front of my face, "Good, okay..now goodnight," I said as I closed my eyes and fell asleep, cuddling Caser.

-

I woke up about like 10-20ish minutes later, something just didn't feel right, I had been awake for 3 hours now, and the room was completely silent. Other than Mattia's loud snores, "Tia," I shook him awake, "Tia," I said again, I huffed as I sat up, and covered his nose with two fingers, he groaned as he opened his eyes up, "Kairi, go to sleep," he whined as he stuffed his head into his pillow, "No, wake up," I said, poking his back, "Why, what's the matter?" He asked, his voice a bit muffled, "Something doesn't feel right," I told him as I put a hand on my tummy, "What? With the baby?" He asked as he sat up, throwing the blanket off of him and standing up, I nodded, and Mattia started to freak out.

He took his phone out and called Ale and everybody else, I was a little confused on why but held my stomach as I stood up, "Okay, the boys are gonna be here soon. But I gotta change," Mattia said as he went to his closet and pulled out sweatpants and a jacket, "What does it feel like?" He asked as he slipped his shorts off, "Just like...weird...like it doesn't feel like there's a baby in there," I said as I grabbed my shoes from the door as quietly as I could, remembering that Mattia's parents were still sleeping, "Does it hurt?" He asked, and I shook my head, "Kairi, then why am I getting out of bed to go to the hospital," Mattia groaned as he looked over at me with an annoyed look.

"Because I feel weird, and that's not normal, so hurry up, we're going," I said as I put my socks on, then shoes. Mattia rolled his eyes but nodded as he put his jacket on, he helped me put a hoodie on, and a couple of minutes later Mattia's phone dinged and he checked it, "It's Ale, c'mon," Mattia said as he walked up to his window and opened it. "What! No, let's go out the front door!" I whisper shouted, "My parents will wake up, and they still don't know that your pregnant bubs, it's fine, Ale will come up by the window and carry you down, you'll be fine." Mattia said, I huffed but listened and started to climb out the window, seeing Ale there with his arms open, "Hurry up Kai!" He whisper shouted, I hopped off the window frame and landed in Ale's arms. "You're lucky you caught me," I said before walking off to the car.