𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚔𝚝𝚘𝚔.

i suck at editing but purr ^ also might be a long one.

𝙈𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙖 ⓧ

"Kairi, face this way." I said as Kairi looked in the mirror at his 15-week bump, Kairi turned to the side and looked at me with a smile, "What's that for?" Kairi asked as he sat next to me on my bed and looked at my phone, "Ale sent me this thing where you can take photos of the bump every week to see it grow, look, this is week 15," I said showing Kairi the photo I just took, "Cool," He said smiling at it, "I didn't know you've been taking photos every week," He said as he grabbed Caesar and Koba, "Yeah, when you're not looking, see, I took this one for week 13, you didn't even notice," I said as I showed him a photo of us in the cafeteria while Kairi held his stomach.

"Awe, cute," He said as he cuddled with my stuffed animals, "Did you post on Instagram yet?" I asked looking over at him, he shrugged as he pulled his phone out, "What am I supposed to post?" He asked as he scrolled through his gallery, "Maybe just a photo of you holding your bump, or a photo of the ultrasound, then me and you," I told him, "Maybe, I think it'll be strange, don't you?" He asked me, I furrowed my eyebrows, "How, you're the one carrying the baby, how would it be weird," I said, he shrugged, "When is your d-sorry uh...when is Marco gonna be home?" Kairi asked as he played with the loose string on my bedsheet.

"Uh...soon, like 5ish minutes," I said as I checked the time, "I should get going then," Kairi said as he grabbed his bag and shoes, Kairi's been staying here to hang out some times after school, but he always has to leave before Marco comes home because we both know Marco would get mad if he stays over, and he hasn't slept over in a while, I miss cuddling with him and baby Mairi, "M'k, I'll walk you out," I said, he slipped his vans on and put his small coat on, I decided to hold onto his bag so he didn't have to carry it down the stairs.

I was about to open the door for Kai when I saw my mom motioning for me to stop, I was confused before I heard the doorknob start to rattle, Kairi gave me a scared look before I told him to get upstairs, he ran up to my room, holding the railing of the stairs to he didn't fall, I closed my room door behind us both, "What are we gonna do?" He asked as he looked around the room like I did, looking for somewhere to hide him, "You can't go out the window because then I'd have to get out too to help you, Marco will interrogate me asking why I was outside, and the jump is too high," I said.

"The closet," I said, "I've already been trapped in there my whole life, I'm not going back," Kairi said, "Fine, what about the bathroom?" I asked, "Not behind the curtain, he'll see me!" Kairi said, time was passing before I heard footsteps on the staircase, I panicked and told Kairi to get in the closet, "No, I'm claustrophobic, I can't Tia," He said, "Please Kai, just for 5 minutes before he leaves then we'll figure something out," I said, he begged and begged before I heard my doorknob start to move.

"5 minutes," I said before Kairi sat down inside my closet on top of all my shoes, I gave him his backpack and shut the door. I sat down on my bed and pulled my phone out before the door opened, I looked up seeing Marco, "Hi Dad," I greeted him with a scared smile.

-

𝙆𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙞 ⓧ

I tried to keep quiet when I sat in the closet, my breathing quickened and got heavier, Mattia's closet wasn't that big but it wasn't that small, but I didn't like being cramped, I heard the door opened and put my hand over my mouth. "Why didn't you take out the trash?" Marco asked. Dammit, I told Mattia that he should do his chores before we hang out. He said he would have time, but now Marcos home, I don't wanna see Mattia get in trouble. "I was gonna do it, I was busy with homework," Mattia lied as he put his phone down.

"I told you to do it before I got home! Why do I always have to remind you!" Marco wasted no time before grabbing Mattia by his shoulders and punching him, I covered my eyes and put a hand on my belly, I didn't want the baby to hear any of this, even if it's a bit early for it to hear yet.