𝚗𝚞𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚛 𝚗𝚘 𝚗𝚞𝚝𝚜.

𝙆𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙞 ⓧ

I heard Mattia's phone camera click before he smiled, "Got it," He said looking down at his phone screen. "I can't believe your 17 weeks," Mattia said as he favorited the photo, "Baby Mairi's getting so big." He smiled down at me. "Soon I'm gonna be a fat pregnant whale." I said as I looked down at my bump, I gasped loudly seeing-actually not seeing what I normally see when I look down, "What's the matter?" Mattia asked, putting a hand on my back, "I can't see my toes," I told him as I looked down again, trying to see at least my pinky toe or something.

"Why not?" He asked me, I gave him an angry look as I reached up and slapped the back of his head, "Because my belly is blocking my view!" I shouted, he winced as he rubbed the back of his head before awe heard he doorbell ring, "I'll get it!" Maiya yelled as she ran down the stairs reaching for the doorknob, "Maiya! You can't open the door without checking who's there first," I told her, "But I do know who's there," She said, I checked out the window to see Ale, Roshaun, Robert, and Vera standing there holding a bunch of stuff.

"How'd you know?" I asked, quirking my eyebrow up, she sighed, "I was looking out the window," She admitted as she looked down at her feet, "Why would you be doing that," I said as I opened the door, "Hey Kai, hope you don't mind I brought Nano, And Vera brought Gianmarco," Ale said as he carried in a few boxes and bags, putting the bigger bags on the floor by the front door neatly, "We'll be setting up in the backyard!" Ale shouted as Nano ran after him, Vera, Robert, and Roshaun said hi to me and Mattia then followed Ale to the backyard.

Gianmarco waved at Maiya, me and Mattia before going to the backyard, I looked over at Maiya with a smirk on my face, she looked like a tomato. "Creep," I whispered as I nudged her shoulder, she punched my shoulder lightly before grabbing her crocs from the shoe rack and slipping then on, stumbling a bit before catching her balance and giving me and Mattia a thumbs up, "I'm okay." She said before running to the backyard. Weirdo.

"How long do you think they'll be setting up?" I asked as I peeked out the window to see them taking these huge gallons out of these clear plastic bags, "A few more hours at most," Mattia shrugged as he helped me wash the dishes, "Ugh! Why couldn't we just have done this party earlier," I groaned as I put a hand on my back and went on my tippy toes to put the plate in the cabinet.

"On a weekday?" Mattia asked as he dried a cup and handed it to me, "I don't care, but I was planning on just laying down and resting all weekend, not having to walk around and talk to people." I groaned, rolling my eyes and walking off to the living room, "Do we even know who's coming over?" I asked as I grabbed a pillow and held it to my stomach. "I think just some people from school, like soccer teammates, and some of our family," Mattia replied as he leaned on the couch.

"Mattia!" I heard Robert yell as the back door closed, "Yeah?" He asked as he turned around to see Robert helping a few crumpled up bags, "Uh, we're almost done setting up, we just need like one more hour or so, but you guys should start getting ready and dressed, Ale picked these outfits out for you, look there matching," Robert said as he passed Mattia a bag, "Matching clothes?" I asked as I leaned my head back on the couch.

"Yeah, they're comfortable clothes, so Kai, you'll be fine. Oh, and Ale's filming." He told us, I looked over at him confused, "He's filming?" I asked, he nodded, "You guys can post it on your channels," Robert shrugged before walking back outside. "Ugh, I don't wanna change out of these clothes!" I groaned as I rubbed my forehead. "Oh, these are cute," Mattia said as he held a pair of shirts up, "Those look so uncomfortable," I whined, "No, they're soft, you'll be fine wearing them," Mattia said as he reached his hand out for me to take. I rolled my eyes taking his hand and standing up as I walked around the couch and upstairs to my room.