Ivan: Helping the Omega

Start from the beginning

        "Then why did you stay? Why didn't you ask anyone for help? I asked softly.

        Luka's eyes snapped to mine and he frowned. "An Omega has no rights. If you're born as an Omega, you're already dead. You're someone's sex slave, some bitch. I will not be that. I will be known as an Rogue, someone who can kill in the night, a real Werewolf."

        "So you think hurting my best friend will make you a real Werewolf?"

        He shook his head slowly, confusion in his eyes. "What are you talking about?"

        I glared at him. "You know what I'm talking about. A boy with long brown hair, brown eyes, slim, and has a cut on his neck, the cut you made that almost killed him."

        "I don't know who or what you're talking about."

        I sighed. I wasn't getting anywhere. In the back of my head, a voice was telling me he didn't attack my best friend. Then why did Enzo and Zev bring him here? What was he going to do for me? But now that I think about it, he wouldn't have to be around with a bunch of killer Werewolves. We could take him back to his real family and they could see that being an Omega wasn't a disappointment.

        "Come on, let's take you home," I said as I got up.

        "I have no one. You might as well leave me dead," he answered.

        "The last thing I want for you is death. Now that I know you didn't hurt my best friend, Enzo and Zev lied to me."

        "Not to be a nosy person, but what what hell happened?"

        "Someone attacked my friend and I want to know who and why. They won't get away with this."

        Luka raised an eyebrow and a smirk started to form on his lips. "Wow. I never met a Human who has the balls to kill a Werewolf, unless they're a Warrior."

        "What makes you think I'm not a Warrior?" I asked, warning him to answer him.

        "Unless everyone in this house is clueless, ignores it, or stupid. They don't know what you are, do they?"

        I slowly sat down and saw that his smirk was getting wider. How could he tell what I am? I knew it was uncommon for Humans to be like this but it's not like I wanted to be this. I knew I was different from Humans but I wasn't completely different because there were Werewolves running around the fucking Earth.

        "Why do I smell a dead cow in here?"

        I looked over my shoulder to see Alexander with a disgusted look on his face. When his blue eyes went to Luka, his eyes went cold and he actually growled at him.

        "What the fuck is an Omega doing here? Shouldn't they be dead or hunted by Warriors?" He growled. I felt all the adrenaline rush through my veins. My heart started to race but my mind was only thinking about hitting Alexander. And I did. I swung around and slapped him as hard as I could. His head turned to the left, leaving a red hand print on his cheek.

        "How dare you say that to him? He is not known as a Omega or Rogue. He is known as Luka, a Werewolf. If you, Zev, and Enzo can't seem to understand that, then we're leaving," I said coldly. Zev and Enzo rushed towards us as Alexander growled at me. I didn't flinch nor fought back. I will not show I am afraid. I will not cry or show fear.

        "Oh God. Why is he here? Shouldn't he be with mommy and daddy?" Luka said with mockery. Luka got up and stood next to me with his arms over his chest.