Chapter 30: The Third Hokage Forever: the Strongest

Start from the beginning

"You're injured more then I am" Sasuke walks out the door "I got her"

Kakashi chuckles and follows him out

-

The sky was dark, they soon arrived to the funeral. Everyone was depressed with their tear stained faces. The group stood next to each other, Konohamaru was sobbing loudly while Iruka comforted him. Sasuke placed Aika down on her feet, she leaned against his chest and he put his arm around her shoulders.

They all began to remember what the Hokage was to them. He was practically everyone's grandfather who was willing to risk his life to ensure their safety. He was one of the nicest people they'd ever met. Aika stared at his casket thinking about all the trouble her and Naruto caused him as they grew up..

Standing in a line, they all walked to his memorial stone and placed down a flower, giving a small prayer, Aika and Sasuke walked up together. Her lip quivered as the rain began to pour down. She soon broke into tears, Naruto and Sasuke both hugged her holding back their own tears.

Once the funeral ended, they all walked home. Sasuke surprisingly decided to walk with Haruto, Naruto and Aika.

"Did the doctor say Aika was alright to go home?" Sasuke asks quietly

"yeah" Naruto replies looking up at the sky "she can't do any training or fast movements until she's fully well though"

"Hear that" Sasuke puts his hand on top of Aika's head

"yeah" Aika nods

"Don't worry Ai, you'll be back to normal soon" Haruto says

"...I wanna go train" Aika says walking ahead of them

"You can't" Sasuke grabs her arm "what did we just say?"

"I don't care" Aika pulls her arm away from him and looks at them "If a minor injury like these stops me for weeks then I'm no ninja"

"It wasn't a small energy!" Naruto shouts

"Ai you got pierced through your stomach" Haruto says "it wasn't small either, I'm surprised you didn't pass out within seconds, you pushed yourself too much, you can't-"

"I can!" Aika shouts

Sasuke remains quiet, knowing well that Aika feels similar to him.. she feels weak.

Naruto growls "Aika-"

"Shut up you stupid jinchuriki!" Aika shouts

Haruto and Naruto's eyes widen, Aika turns and runs away.

"Aika!" they shout

Sasuke stops the two from following her "I'll talk to her"

"...are you sure?" Haruto asks

"yeah, Naruto you go home and cool off" Sasuke instructs "I'll bring her home"

"...alright" Naruto agrees hesitantly looking sad

-

Aika kicks a tree and falls in pain from her side "ah"

"You idiot" Sasuke sat on top of the tree she kicked "they said no training for a reason"

"I didn't ask for your opinion!" Aika shouts at him from the ground

Sasuke jumps down "tell me that after you stand up"

Aika blushes in embarrassment.

"you can't can you" Sasuke sighs

"shut up!" Aika shouts

Sasuke bends down and picks her up "does your side hurt?"

"y-yeah" Aika avoids looking at him

"I'll take you to the hospital" Sasuke says as he begins walking

"t-thank you" Aika leans into his chest

"So, why are you mad at Naruto?" Sasuke asks

"I'm not-"

"You called him a stupid jinchuriki, how come?" Sasuke asks

"...i hate jinchuriki.. they're all stronger then me because of their stupid tailed beast!" Aika shouts angrily "It's not fair! I've been training my ass off lately and I'm still not stronger then them! Any normal genin I can easily defeat or at least tie with! So why do they get to be stronger because of those things inside them!"

Sasuke's silent for a bit before speaking "I get it, it's not fair, and that's why I'm going to get stronger.. to defeat them"

"You can't!" Aika shouts "They're always going to be stronger!"

"Then we train harder!" Sasuke shouts

"What's the point?!" Aika shouts

"To live you idiot!" Sasuke looks down at her in his arms "..every day their could be an attack like this last one.. do you know how worried I was about you! You were unconscious the minute the attack started from your fight with Gaara! You could've died!"

"Sasuke.." Aika looks surprised

"Don't worry about getting stronger" Sasuke stops walking and looks into her eyes seriously "cause I will be the strongest, and I'll protect you"